Accidentally Kidnapped

Author : HessianKills

When 17 year old November Jones accidentally burns off her left eyebrow in a freak accident, she brushes it off. Nothing a bit of makeup can't fix, anyways. But when she finds herself shoved into the backseat of her own car as a couple of very big, bad, and dangerous-looking men drive off with it, things can't be so easily fixed...especially since it's not just her missing eyebrow that needs to be covered, it's also the fact that one of the most wanted criminal organizations in the country accidentally kidnapped a teenage girl while trying to escape a drug deal gone wrong.

My opinion : This book is one of the funniest books I have ever read. I dont think I ever loved main character this much. She is so funny and bold and she reminds me of me sometimes. She is amazing character. Just read it. I can tell that you will have a hard time trying not to laugh. Amazing, funny and cute story.

OH AND ONE MORE THING. LETS HELP ANOTHER WATTPAD MEMBER TO FIND A BOOK SHE LIKES.

Here is the description : So a girl was dating a "bad boy" that influenced her a lot. But it turned out that the "bad boy" was a dark angel and she was the hope of humanity. If she gets tricked and becomes a dark angel then everyone on earth will too. But a guy comes and rescues her and she ends up leaving the dark angel. But it turns out that the new guy is a good angel (He's her guardian angel) and they end up falling in love. They're at this restaurant and the dark angels surround them outside and the guy (I believe his name was Hunter or Gabriel) goes outside and try to trick the dark angels but they ambush him. The girl goes to the roof of the restaurant because thats where the guy went and the dark angels said they killed her father and the good angel so she ends up jumping off the roof and later on becomes a guardian angel as well. Her dad also becomes a guardian angel.