Chapter 28: Together Again

"True love will triumph in the end-which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it's the most beautiful lie we have." ― John Green

(Unedited)

[Clara Bell POV]

"Angelo and I were never lovers. He was just a brother to me!" I corrected, looking at her confusely. I saw the two girls discreetly left the room with Rafael with them.

"Yes, but still you are the reason why he broke up with me. We are dating for 5 years and we are happy. I thought he will going to propose to me one day. But instead, he broke up with me saying he was in love with his Sister's best friend, Clara Bell Bennet. I was hurt and I wanted revenge. So I moved here and luckily I got a job at the VSC and it seems like everything was falling into my plan, I found out you were the girl my ex boyfriend was crazily in love. So I planned to slowly ruin you and Rafael, just like how you ruined us!" she spit scornfully shooting me a deathly glare.

"Did you then purposely put that envelop with edited pictures in Rafael's office?" I asked curiously. Now everything is getting clearer.

"I know you hated Kristela, as much I hated her because I already fallen in love with Rafael and I see her as a hindrance that's why I put her there to make you jealous and finally leave. And it work. How stupid." she laughed like she just loses her sanity. "I want you to suffer too Clara Bell, like you did to me! That's why I put it together with the folders on top of his desk. I was thinking on your bed but Rafael was rushing and I don't want him to suspect me and it will all ruin it." she proclaimed haughtily.

"STOP!!!" Rafael's voice roared loudly, his eyes was dark and grab Kristela's hand and dragged her to the door. "OUT AND NEVER SHOW UP! OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE TO ARREST YOU!" he spit loudly and pushed her out of the door, slumming the door shut. He was very furious. Then all of a sudden I heard Raffy crying. I followed his voice until it led me to the kitchen. I don't know how possible to hear his voice when the house was too big, and the kitchen was farther to the front door. I guess a mother's instinct was too sharp when it comes to my son. I took Raffy from the petite lady and he stop crying when I hold him. I hold him like squeezing him gently.. I missed him so much. Then I felt Rafael's hand wrapped around us. This is the best day of my life.

"I'm sorry!" Rafael murmured and kissed me in the lips, making Raffy pushed his Dad's lips out of mine. Then he groaned playfully.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't just leave!" I replied apologetically as I locked my eyes on his.

"Let's forget everything and start over, together with our son." He smiled and cupped my face with his hands and kissed me in the lips passionately. Raffy was pushing Rafael's face out of me, and we both laughed.

"Buddy, sometimes give Daddy a break!" Rafael kissed his cheeks and took him from me. With one hand holding Raffy, his other holding my waist leading me back to the balcony where the lunch was served.

--{{@}}--

WARNING: Sexual Contents please be guided..

[Rafael POV]

"Stay here tonight Bella!" I murmured after we both put Raffy to bed. He looks peacefully sleeping. We both left the room quietly and I scooped her in my arms and into the master bedroom.

"Enna will be waiting for me, besides I don't have clothes here Rafael!" she exclaimed. I grinned. I put her down on her feet and led her to the adjacent room where her closet room is. Mine was adjacent to hers.

I opened the door and all the dresses and shoes neatly piled up revealed before her. She looked at me in disbelief and I just smiled.

"I know you will be back one day!" I grinned and pulled her again to my chest and kissed her tenderly.