Chapter 35

Malarie's POV

"Baby, Babe, Malarie? Come on wake up. We just landed in Canada." Jason tapped my arm multiple times. I groaned, moving his arm off me.

He always wakes up early, and I always stay up like a vampire at night. Can you say day and night? Or just saying 'opposites', works too.

"Leave me alone. Just let me sleep forever." I mumbled, snuggling more into my warm pillow. "No can do ladybug. I can't let you sleep forever, when you wanted to see the snow!" He faked a gasp.

I instantly set up, looking at him with widened eyes! "It's snowing? Are you serious?" I bounced up and down on the bed. "I'm so serious baby love. Hurry, put these snow boots and coat on." He tossed the items in my lap.

I put my sock covered feet, into the warm fuzzy boots. Gosh they're so soft and warm! I then proceeded to put on my coat. I could tell it was cold outside. The jet bedroom was freezing cold.

I covered my mouth, yawning so unladylike. I walked over to the window, looking at the gray colored sky. "What time is it?" I asked Jason, as I kept looking out the window.

"Uh, its seven twenty nine." He answered, grabbing my hand. Leading us back to the main seating area.
"Ugh, it's way too early for me." I groaned, following him as he continued to walk to the front of the plane.

"I know it is Mal. But it will all pay off, once you see our rental home." He reassured me. Rubbing my knuckles lightly, with the pad of his thumb.

"I know it will mister charming." I sweetly smiled at his beautiful face.

"Mr. McCann, miss... I hope you enjoyed your flight." The guy I remembered as Ruben spoke in front of us.

"Yeah we did, thanks man." Jason slapped him on his back playfully. Earning a surprise look from the small man. "I was very satisfied with my flight. Thank you." I extend my hand. He gladly shook it back.

"Well your car is waiting for you outside sir. Just like you requested, all black everything in your Porsche. Mr. McCann Sir." Ruben nervously, fidgeted his body.

"Oh shit! My car... my car is here." Jason let go of my hand, and started doing the Shomoney dance. "Let's go see it baby." He pulled me outside the private jet.

He instantly fell in love. He was touching and rubbing the car in awe. He even placed a little kiss on the hood. I stood next to Ruben and the pilot Kenny, chuckling at his love for the shiny all black sports car. Okay is it weird to be jealous of a car?

"Did i get the right car Sir?" Ruben formally questioned. "You damn did man. Thanks for listening this time." Jason pulled out his wallet, pulling out some money. He then handed over the money to Ruben, the Kenny.

"Merry late Christmas from me. You two have a nice rest of the day. Oh and er... I apologize for my rudeness earlier this morning." Jason cutely, though awkwardly shifted on his feet.

"Uh thanks sir... McCann." They stammered in unison. "You're welcome boys. See you in six more days." He waved them off, pulling me gently over to the side.

"I love your ride." I complimented. "I do too baby love."

:::

"Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder. And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder. Ooh-" I was about to sing my favorite part, but meanie turned the station. "Hey turn back." I looked at Jason with a horrified look.

"I'm sorry baby... but hell to the no. I know you love Ariana Grande, but no I can't take it anymore. You already listened to her whole first album." He rubbed his face, continuing to drive slowly in the icy road.