Chapter 36

Jason's POV

I frighteningly jerked my body awake. My phone was vibrating crazily on the bedside table. I rubbed the sleep from my tired eyes, stretching my hand out to answer it.

I moved Malarie gently off my chest, so I wouldn't wake her from her deep slumber. I threw my legs over onto the cold wood floor. I glanced down at my still ringing phone. I answered it.

"This better be good, if you're waking me up at ten in the morning." I spoke annoyed, I have been awaken this early in the morning. Well it's early to me.

"Bro you never complained before. But anyway, I got your father's where a bouts." Ryan chuckled.

"Shit. For real? Talk to me man." I placed my phone in between my ear and shoulder, as I lit the fire place.

It's too damn cold in here. Plus I want it to feel warm when my girl wakes up.

"Yeah man... Jacob tracked down his location, here in Canada." I could hear papers being turned as he spoke.

"That's good. What city is he in?" I angrily growled. "Calm down man, but he's in Alberta, Canada."

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's like a twelve hour drive Ryan." I whispered yelled, not trying to wake up the birthday girl.

Yup you heard me. Malarie Jane Dawson, born January 3rd, 1995. At 4:25 in the morning, is finally eighteen today. She can legally date me.

"It's a six hour flight, if we take the jet dude. We all can fly there, and get him and the Peligros." He spoke with such enthusiasm. "No way in hell Ry, Malarie would kill me if she found out we were going on a mission.

"That's why you tell her, you are stepping out for a little while." He laughed, as if telling me that was funny. I scoffed, walking into the kitchen.

"Do you know who my girlfriend is? She will for sure, think I'm cheating on her again." A low groan escaped my lips, as I begin to make my love some breakfast.

"Look man, just think about it okay? The guys and I, will call Mal a little later. Go ahead and be with your girl." I uttered a 'bye', before hanging up the phone.

I continued making my princess, her birthday breakfast. Containing eggs, oatmeal, toast, hash browns, waffles, strawberries, and her favorite drink... Apple juice. Bleh. I love Orange juice.

I blinked the tiredness from my eyes, as I stirred the oatmeal around in the pot. She will for sure love this birthday breakfast. Shit she better, I've been slaving around this kitchen.

I'm so damn exhausted. Yesterday she tired me way out. I must say it was pretty fun though. We had went to see some ice princess play, I tried to teach her how to play hockey, though it was a fail. We also donated, and spent some time at a local homeless shelter.

I also got a lap dance, for being a good sport. As well as attending the shelter seminar. Must I add, I got me some loving too? Malarie was on fire, and so was I. Unfortunately, I still had to wear a condom. Though I didn't care, we were both happy making love.

As I remain cooking the meal. The doorbell rings once, proceeding with two knocks on the door. That must be the person I've been waiting for. They did the secret knock I instructed.

I took the hash browns out the oven, setting them down on the counter. I grabbed a knife, placing it in my pajamas pants in the back. I then proceeded to the front door, where a figure was standing there patiently.

I looked out the peephole, seeing in fact it was my surprise for Malarie. Unlocking the door I glanced around my surroundings, seeing if anything was fishy. I noticed the young kid was shaking nervously.