Drunk

HI UMM SO IDFK WHAT BEING DRUNK IS LIKE SO BEAR WITH WE

I ALSO HAD A DREAM ABIUT MILLE AND IM IGHT MAKE A STOURY ABT IT

AHEM  WIYH OUT FURTHER ADSO

🫰

Blitzø POV

"MOXXIE COVER ME" I scream while ducking "YES SIR"

CONTEXT TIME YEE FUCKN HAW

I.M.P had a client today. We were sent to kill a middle aged man. The kill was supposed to be easy but...he had some company...some company that are fighting back. Well...this seems a bit familiar huh?

I aim a gun towards at someone's face but suddenly get shoved out of a window by...

Idfk they shoved me out of a windoe >:(

I fell off and was surprised at my surroundings. I was in a hotel on the 3rd floor but fell out and landed right on the side walk. There were people everywhere.

What the fuck was this what... what the heck was going on out there 

I looked around to see everyone taking pictures of me and screaming. "Oh no..." I whisper under my breath. I stood there, frozen for a few seconds while they continue taking pictures until I heard Mille scream."We got 'em B!" 

I run for it.

I make my way up stairs to the 3rd floor and run through the portal. It was the end of the day and everyone was tired. I go home and fall face first on my couch and fall asleep.

One day latur

It was A Sunday and it was the middle of the day suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked it up and I saw that Stolas texted me. 

BLITZØ 

COME TO MY PLACE NOW

                                      but( y

NOW

                                     k

... I think I'm in trouble...

...hmmm how do I solve this problem...

Oh!

I'll just pretend I'm drunk!

...Ok I really need to sell this.

One wrong move I'll be unalived ASAP.

I can do this...right? How hard can it be?

Yeah! This will work!

...

Pray for me...

A few moments latur

I climb on Stolas's balcony and walk into his room.

Stolas POV

I feel Blitzø's presence as he walks into my room. I turn around quickly and face him.

Something was wrong...he was...different...

"Blitzø." I say firmly. "yea?" "Blitzø why was your face on the human's newspaper...?"

"The fucking what?"

"NEWS PAPER!"

"ohhh... yeaah...that was just-" I cut him off.

"You weren't being carfeul on earth weren't you!?" I scream louder than I usually do. "Blitzø I told you to be careful! You could've been caught again!" I look him in the eyes he was very surprised.

"Ooo...don't worry...won't happen again.!" He says while rolling his eyes. 

"Blitzø! Thats what you said last time!" I bend down and put my hands on his shoulder "Say you truly won't do it again!" 

Blitzø looks at me with a shocked face but slowly turns more calm. "You look...really pretty when your mad..." 

He leans in for a kiss. I start blushing but snap out of it I put my hand on his face and push him away. "Do you think its going to be that easy for me to forgive you?" I ask with a smirk on my face. 

"Huh..what?" He says dumbfounded.

 I giggle and say "Ok I think its time for you to go." I say while pushing him towards the balcony. "Oh ok" he agrees.

Blitzø POV

... ugh! I can't get get him off of my mind! Maybe its love...WAIT NO! I'm not falling for this lovey dovey shit again...

no...no not again...not ever

OK THE END  

HE HE HH EH EH EH EH EHE HEHH HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

U LIKE???