movings; 3.03

As the whole class was finished with their portrait paintings of each other, the teacher began a new section. One on water colors which the girl hadn't worked on before. But the boy had numerous times before and preferred it over oil or arcylic paintings.

So when the girl sent a puzzled look over at the boy, then glanced down at her watercolor set, then set her gaze to him again, he smiled at her and got up to help her. He began to show her the different techniques to use the watercolors, though his attention was more focused on her than explaining.

After awhile, their teacher came over and asked them to get back to their own seats and quiet down, because he believed that with them talking they wouldn't get any work done. Rosy Cheeks slowly made his way back to his own desk, his shoulders tense in annoyance.

The girl, still confused on how to use her new paints and upset from the teacher separating the two, simply sat down with her brush clutched tightly in her small hand, and a blank treated paper in front of her.

The two sat there, making goofy facial expressions and mouthing things at each other, both of them giggling and smiling widely. It didn't take long for the teacher to realize they wouldn't do a thing without being near each other, so eventually he made his way over to the boy and whispered something in his ear. The boy nodded and smiled politely at him, then gathered all his things and set them down at the desk across from the girl's.

The boy spent the rest of the class period leaning over the girl, with his hand placed over the girl's to guide her movements on setting up her watercolors and teaching her the best strokes (that kept the paint from piling up too much in one spot or damaging the paper, which left chunks of pulp on the surface.) Every once in a while, he'd tilt his head and discreetly kiss her cheek lightly, enjoying the proximity of the girl. Each time, Pale Eyes would blush deeply and lean her head into his chest, secretly breathing in the smell of his oh so familiar cologne.

Neither of them could ask for anything better, as they did the thing they loved most in the world, with their favorite person in the world.

_________

Bellas note: #tb to the beginning. (I'm sorry I used a hashtag.) Sorry this is so short! I am very sad, because I am not looking forward to the next chapters.

On a different note, I got back all my art work today and my teacher wrote and underlined "fine arts 2016!!" on my paintings and I was so shocked idk.

Also I've two exams left tomorrow! (I realized I thought I got out of school way later than I actually am haha.) And I'm so pumped because I'm pretty sure I did well on the five I've taken so far! 3 hours till I'm a junior holy crap.

QOC: What's your favorite food and/or drink?

I absolutely loved iced coffee right now because well, caffiene and it tastes great. And for food, anything my dad makes, wow.

-xx

(P.s. does anyone have a girl crush on Pale Eyes? Bc everyone seems to really love Rosy Cheeks but idk about how you feel on her. I adore her.)