Chapt 8: So Close!!!!!

Before you knew it, someone jumped down from the tree behind and wrapped their arms around your waist. You panicked for a second, but stopped when the person whispered in your ear.

"You don't know how worried I was about you" said the person.

The person had a really raspy voice, and your heart leaped with happiness when you finally relized who the voice belonged to....it belonged to Envy! You got out of his grasp and turned around to face him.

"Envy!" You squealed with happiness.

"Hey (y/n), it's nice to see you again" he said with a smirk, but you knew he was happy to see you, even if he didn't want to show it.

You were so happy to see him! Even though you were told that you would see him again, you didn't think you'd see him this soon! But hey, he was here and that was all that mattered.

"Envy!" You yelled with delight while running up to him to give him a hug.

But it didn't happen. Instead, before you could hug him, Edward ran in front of you and slung you over his shoulder! Then he took off running.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!" You yelled, pounding your fists on Edward's back, "EDWARD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!"

"I don't trust him (y/n)" he answered, "...and neither should you."

You could hear Envy screaming with rage in the distance. Then you heard the sound of something being transmuted with alchemy. After that, you heard Envy scream out in pain. This terrified you. You then heard the sound of metal pounding against the ground and soon saw Alphones running after you in the distance.

"What exactly did you do back there?!" Edward yelled after Alphones had caught up with you.

"Well...I transmuted this rock into a spear and I kinda...um..." Alphones said, but it didn't sound like he wanted to finish.

"Yes...?" Edward asked, encouraging Alphones to continue.

"Well...I then I stabbed him."

"WHAT!!!!!" You screamed after he said that.

"I knew I shouldn't have said that in front of you (y/n)! I'm so sorry!" Alphones apologized.

"Alphones, why would you do that?" You asked, "I thought you excepted the fact that me and Envy were together."

"Well..." Alphones said, rubbing the back of his head.

"We don't" Edward said coldly.

"What?" You asked with hurt in your voice.

"We don't except you and that thing being together" he answered, causing your eyes to widen, "He's a homunculus, which makes him a monster, so we don't trust him to be around you without hurting you."

Tears began to stream down your face.

"You're wrong" you choked out.

"No we're not" Edward said sternly, "to keep you safe, we'll be keeping you and him away from each other."

"WHAT!!!" You yelled, beginning to kick and struggle, "NO!!!"

"IT'S FOR THE BEST!!!!" Edward suddenly screamed, "You'll thank us one day."

After that, you stopped kicking and struggling. You just went limp as tears still streamed down your face.

Edward began to talk again, probably about where you were going, but you weren't listening. You were too busy thinking about Envy. Many things went through your mind while you were thinking about him, like was he okay or was he not, was he still looking for you, or did he give up. The thought of him being hurt or stop looking for you made your heart ache  even more. You actually thought that Hohenheim's sons would except the fact that you loved Envy, that was a big mistake.

(Now, we go to Envy)

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!" Envy yelled.

Envy still had the spear in his side, and Wrath was trying to get it out.

"WE WERE SO CLOSE!!!!" He yelled, "SHE WAS RIGHT THERE, BUT NOOOO, THE STUPID FULLMETAL SHRIMP JUST HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!"

"It's going to be okay Envy" Wrath said trying to calm him down, a angry Envy is a dangerous Envy, "I'm sure we'll find her again."

"We better" Envy growled, "and when we do, remind me to chop the pipsqueak's head off."

Hohenheim was sitting on a root of a near by tree, watching the whole scene. He chuckled slightly at Envy's words.

"What are you laughing at!" Envy growled at Hohenheim, "are you laughing at me?!"

This made Hohenheim burst out laughing, which made Envy even more mad.

"Oh Envy" Hohenheim said, "you are very amusing."

Wrath was really struggling with getting the spear out of Envy's stomach. When ever he thought he got it, Envy would scream out in pain and Wrath would immediately stop pulling. He feared if he hurt Envy too much, he would end up getting beaten up later.

Hohenheim noticed Wrath's struggle and laughed a little bit at it. He got up from the stump and walked over to Envy and Wrath. He knelt down in front of Envy and grabbed the spear. Before Envy could protest, Hohenheim ripped the spear out of Envy's stomach.

Envy screamed out in pain while Wrath's eyes widened at Hohenheim's actions. Envy rolled around in pain, clutching his stomach as he healed. Even though Envy could heal his wounds, it still hurts a lot to get stabbed and to get the thing ribbed out of you.

After the wound healed, Envy stopped screaming and got up from the ground. He seamed pretty calm at first, but then started to rage at Hohenheim.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!!" Envy yelled at Hohenheim.

"I did it to help you" Hohenheim said calmly, trying to hold back a smirk.

Envy could tell that Hohenheim was trying to hold back a laugh, it made his blood boil with anger. He really hated this guy, and he wished he could kill him right now. Envy turned his hand into a blade and spoke.

"You'll pay for that" Envy growled at Hohenheim.

"What if I tell you where Ed and Al are taking (y/n)" Hohenheim said, "is that enough for me to pay."

Envy's eyes widened and he turned his hand back to normal.

"Do really know where they took her?" Wrath asked.

"Maybe" Hohenheim said with a smirk.

"What's the catch for knowing her location?" Envy asked.

"It's simple really" Hohenheim answered, "the catch is, after you get (y/n) back, protect her with your life."

"Is that it?" Envy asked raising an eyebrow.

"That is all" he answered, "I can tell that she truly loves you, and hates being away from you."

Envy blushed a little bit at those words.

"Oh! And one more thing" Hohenheim suddenly said, "don't bring her back to Dante's, if you don't ever want to see (y/n) again."

"I wasn't planning on it" Envy replied.

"So, where's (y/n)?" Wrath asked.

"In the place Ed will think she will be the safest" Hohenheim told him.

"Back at Central, under the protection of the military and King Bradley."