Chapter 26 Ziqing is Jealous

Gu Ning's lover should be his good half-brother Bai Mengjun. The two originally planned to live together, but after knowing that Ye Lingyun was the young master of Yujian Palace, they became vicious. Xin, wanted to exchange the crown prince with a civet cat, and finally killed two birds with one stone, not only captured Yu Jianzong, but also let him, a fool, willingly help the two of them improve their cultivation, it was really a good plan!

The most hateful thing was that they were vicious enough to use his hands to hurt Gu Ziqing who loved him so much. Based on this alone, it was absolutely impossible for Ye Lingyun to give them a good death!

"Brother Ye, I am trapped in this courtyard. I haven't seen my mother for hundreds of years, and I don't know if she has returned to the underworld. I told you everything, can you come back to me? Can you let me see my mother?"

Gu Ziqing struggled to turn over and knelt down on the warm jade bed, her eyes were full of pleading towards Ye Lingyun.

"Hey." Ye Lingyun sighed softly, and pulled the still insecure Gu Ziqing into his arms forcefully again.

"I've returned to your side, Ziqing, haven't you noticed? What you're in now is Brother Ye's arms. From now on, I'll only open my arms for you alone." Ye Lingyun tightened his grip

. Holding Gu Ziqing's arm, as if by doing so, he could imprison the person in his arms for lifetimes.

"Don't worry, Brother Ye will repay you twice for the grievances you suffered. What Ziqing has to do now is to take care of your body and legs. In two days, I will take you back home to see if your mother is okay? Speaking of which, It's also my fault, since you married me, you haven't come back to have a look, as soon as your legs improve, I'll take you back home and bring your mother out to live with us, okay?" "Really

? ? But... Gu Ning?" Gu Ziqing was obviously a little happy, but also worried.

"Him?" Ye Lingyun sneered, and continued with disdain: "I'm afraid he is still dreaming of becoming a Taoist couple with me?" "What? To... form a Taoist

couple? You..., Then I..." After Gu Ziqing heard this, her eyes widened suddenly, with a look of grief on her face.

Why do you want to do this, since you plan to marry him, why do you want to give me hope, where do you put me?

Seeing Gu Ziqing's expression, Ye Lingyun knew that he had misunderstood, so he quickly grabbed Ziqing's wrist and explained.

"Ziqing, don't think too much. Since I know the truth of the matter, how can I marry him? I just don't want to startle the snake. How could Gu Ning come up with such a trap just because he is an illiterate waste material?" A circle of conspiracy, I suspect that there are ghosts plotting for him in this Yujian Palace, I need time to find them out, so, Ziqing, I am afraid I will wrong you for a while." Ye Lingyun said

so He is very guilty, obviously Ziqing has endured too much, but he still asks him to be patient, so while begging, he carefully observes Gu Ziqing's face, as long as Ziqing is slightly unhappy, Ye Lingyun will not care What a hidden secret! The most important thing is to let Ziqing show off her laughter.

In fact, Ye Lingyun's personality in dealing with feelings is a bit like the snow wolf, a descendant of a mythical beast living deep in the glacier, whoever he decides on will be who he will be in his life!