Having an Affair with My Soon-to-Be Stepdad [17]

Hey GUYZZZ

I missed you all so much!!!
I wrote this a couple of days ago and haven't uploaded because I was so busy!!!

As soon as I take my test on Tuesday, I'll upload two parts of each story, promise!!!

Love ya and please enjoy!!

BTW Sorry for the mistakes I was on my  iPod Touch :P

-------------------

-------------------

 The sun was falling fast as we drove  silently for a while. Finally , James pulled up near a block of small stores. The one we were parking in front of was a small dark shop that read, 'Black Panther- Night Club'. I turned to James and said simply, "Kiss my ass."

 He laughed and pulled his keys out of the ignition, turning to me. "Come on! I know the lady who owns this place. Just a couple of drinks and we're gone, okay?"

 "Did you forget that you could get arrested for giving me alcohol?!" I asked, eying the dark blue doors with bars lined on them and shuddered. "What kind of creeps do you know anyways?"

 He fixed his hair in the rear view mirror and said, "Only the best." He pulled out a pair of sunglasses and handed me some. I looked at him questioningly.

 "What? Too many rave lights?" I asked, looking at the big Armani shades.

 He turned to me with a disgusted look. "You've never been to a bar before, have you?" I shook my head, blushing. He scoffed and stared at me. "There's a difference between clubs, bars, and parties, did you know that? You don't rave at a bar."

 "Whatever," I said, blushing. I grabbed my clutch and opened it up, pulling out my mascara and touching up. I applied more lipstick and pulled on the shades and my coat. I took a deep breath and prepared to step out.

 James grabbed my arm before I could step out. "You know that's not a bad thing."

 "What?"

  "Not going to things like this. It's a good thing," he said, before opening his door and throwing the keys to some guy wearing blue. 

 He opened my door for me and I cleared my throat. He put out his hand, and, taking it, I got out and saw a line of people standing outside. He strolled to the front with me stumbling behind and rapped on the doors.

 The door slammed open and a lady shouted out, "CAN YOU READ? The sign says we aint open yet? Kapeesh you little- Jamie?!"

 The elderly lady with too much makeup and wild hair stared at him with wide eyes and the smiled. "Jamie!! My baby boy," she said grabbing him into her arms and kissing his cheeks. 

 "Hey Aunt Jenny," James managed to mumble in her strong grip. He pushed her back gently and laughed. "How ya been?"

 "Better, if business wasn't so damn good. I swear I'm too old for this," she mumbled. She turned to me and squinted her eyes. "Who's the lady?"

 I blushed and held out my hand. "I'm Mirage," I said, smiling.

 She took my hand and turned it over, eyeing my jewelry. "She ain't rich. What'd you pick this one up for?"

 She let go of my hand and led us in. James turned to me and smiled. "Isn't she great?"

 "Fantastic," I mumbled.

 As we stepped in, I noticed the inappropriately dressed mannequins and bright colors. I adjusted my sunglasses as she led us to the table. "Looks like business is great," James said as we sat down in stools around the bar countertop.

 She poured us a drink in two martini glasses and I stared at the dark red liquid. "Bloody Mary," James explained. "It's nonalcoholic," he said to my nervous glance.

 I shrugged and swallowed the drink whole. James' eyes widened. "...Except for vodka."

 "What the hell?" I choked out.

 Jenny rolled her eyes. "At least she's a good drinker." She took a stool and sat down in front of us.

 "What brings you here?" she asked, pulling a flask out from her shirt and opening it up.

 "Mom told me to keep an eye on you," James said, sipping his drink slowly. She whacked the back of his head with the flask. He jumped and put his hand to the spot and shouted, "She asked me to make sure you weren't drinking too much!"

 "Tell that little skank if she wants to know about my habits, she can pay me a visit once or twice," she said, pulling out a lit cigarette from her hair that I had only noticed now. She took a puff and gave me a look.

 "Hey, that's not fair," James said, still cringing.

 "It's completely fair. After your dad left, she just stopped visiting like we weren't like sisters when we were younger," she mumbled. There was a bang on the door.

 A nearly inaudible, "Jen! Let us in!" came from outside.

 "Go to hell!" she shouted back.

 "Don't do that, Jen," James said. She gave him him a death look. "AUNT Jenny," he corrected. "That's like throwing away money."

"Who cares? My head hurts all the time and my blood pressure's too high. They can all give money to somebody else," she said angrily. "And anyway, you'd know a lot about throwing out money, wouldn't you? That shiny red car outside?"

 She aimed to hit him again and he ducked, instead grabbing her bottle. "I'll take this. I gotta take a leak..and check if I'm bleeding."

 "You little! Come back here!" She angrily grabbed a  shot glass and chugged it down, turning to me.

 I looked the other way, since my head was already hurting. My whole body felt like it was on fire, and my throat felt burning hot. "What was your name again?"

 "Huh?" I asked, cringing. "Mirage."

 "Huh," she said, taking a puff from her cigarette again. "What do you do?"

 "Oh I'm only...a secretary," I lied quickly. "A secretary."

 "Sure," she said rolling her eyes. "D'you sleep with him yet?"

 I coughed and looked at her with big eyes. "No!"

 "Hmph. What use is being shy? Better make these years the bet of your life," she said with a smirk. 

 James came back and sat down. He handed her back the flask an smiled. "Well, we'll be leaving," he said with a big smile.

 He quickly grabbed my arm and My head lurched. I heard a shout from behind us as James pushed through the door. "What is this shit?! Where's my drink?"

 "It's coffee! Bye Jen!!" he shouted, as the guy threw his keys at him an we hurried into the car.

 As we pulled out, James laughed and said, "She needed it."

 "Shhh!" I shouted. "My head's killin' me!"

 "What's wrong?" he asked, pulling off his shades as we headed back down the street.

 "I don't know...I just wanna parrtyyyy," I said, feeling the heat run through my veins.

 "Oh God... Are you drunk?" he asked with an shake-y voice. "Oh God...Krystal's gonna kill me. Shit...Shit...Shit."

 He pulled over at a hotel and grabbed my chin. I giggled. He smelled my breath and jerked his head back. "We can't go back. We can't," he reasoned.

 "I wanna go home!" I shouted at him. I felt dizzy and a little nauseous.

 He ran his hand through his hair and then put the keys back into the ignition. He drove to the front of the hotel and stuffed his keys into his pockets. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out from the driver's door. "Sorry," he said, as I stumbled out.

 JAMES POV

 I dragged Mirage out of the car  the wrong side out and she pouted. "Sorry," I mumbled.

 I pulled her into the hotel as she started singing something. I put my hand around her back and clamped my other hand over her mouth. The hotel concierge looked at me strangely. "May I help you sir?"

 "Yes, I'd uh-..Like the most expensive room available," I said, letting go of her mouth as she fussed and pulling out my wallet.

 "Of course, sir," he said, showing a lot more concern than before. "Give me but one second."

 I nodded and looked down at Mirage. Her head was leaning over on my shoulder and she was still singing. "When did your heart go missinnnnn.."

 I smiled to myself and wondered what we could..I cleared my throat and pulled her up closer to me. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I pulled it out and saw it was Krystal.

 The concierge glanced at Mirage and offered for a bellboy to help her up. I nodded and some kid in green came up. I sized him up and glared at him. He looked back at me blankly. "I'll do it myself," I said slowly.

MIRAGE POV

 James pulled me away and sat me down on a plushy chair. He walked towards the entrance and  picked up his phone. I straightened up and smiled. He had actually thought I was drunk. My throat and stomach did feel funny, and I was dizzy, but the slur was an act.

 I giggled to myself and saw as he turned to look at me concernedly. I raised my eyebrows back in a strange way. He sighed and looked away, talking seriously. Aww, he was worried.

 I wondered if I should quit the act now. He hung up and I quickly decided. I started to sing another song, something crazier. "GOODBYE MR AAAAA, YOU HAD ALL THE ANSWERS BUT NO HUUUMAAAN TOUCH!"

 James rushed over to me and clamped his hand over my mouth again. I bit it and he cringed. "Stop!" he whispered harshly. "I told your mom that you're spending the night with Denise and I'm still at meeting. I don't think she buys it." He rubbed his hands over his face. "I don't know what she'll do when she calls you. You're so...drunk."

 Suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out calmly and answered it. "Hello?!" I said loudly. "Mom! Hey! Sorry I can't really hear you Over the music. Denise! Dee! Turn that down!....Yeah I'm fine mom," I said, as James looked at me with his mouth open. "Okay mom, James'll pick me up in the morning. K! Love you!" I put my phone back in my pocket and smiled at James. "What?" I asked jokingly. "Am I that pretty?"

 "You little- You're full of shit, you know that? And here I was thinking I'd-" I broke into his emotional speech with giggles. "You're laughing?!" he shouted at me incredulously. He waved the key card at me and angrily bit his lip. "I just bought this hotel room for nothing and-"

 I grabbed the key card and ran towards the elevator. I quickly ran inside as he stormed after me, his face impossibly angry. I pressed the button for the 30th floor as the doors shut as he was feet away. I prayed silently that it wouldn't open again as the floor levels got higher and higher.

 Soon I was at the thirtieth floor. I stepped out and double-checked to see if James was in the other elevator. It was closed, but was coming up.

 I quickly went to room 3042 as the second elevator door opened. James laughed a little as I yelped. I quickly tried to slide the key card, but it just wouldn't open. I heard slow footsteps as I failed again.

 Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around my stomach and James' head rested on my shoulder. "Its upside down," he mumbled.

 I turned it over and tried again. A little click went off and the handle loosened. I opened the door and James let go of me. He closed the door behind himself, all the while eyeing me intensely. He came towards me slowly and unbuttoned his jacket,   tossing it to the floor. He put his shades on the stand near the door and stepped in front of me.

 I looked into his eyes as my heart raced crazily. "So."

 "So," he said quietly. He leaned in and planted a small kiss on the side of my mouth.

 He slowly reached over and placed his hand on my shoulder. He pulled my coat off and placed it gently on the couch. He then Placed his hands on my bare arms this time, running his hands up and down them gently.

 I closed my eyes as the slow tingles running through me relaxed my head ache. I opened my eyes to see him unbuttoning his shirt and leaving it on teasingly. I reached over and pressed my hand to his abs, lining them slowly.

 He smiled and reached over to play with the thick straps on my dress. He slipped one off and leaned over, kissing up and down my neck gently. I moaned and fell back against the couch. He stood over me and threw his shirt off. He sat down next to me and pulled me on top of him.

 For a second, he just stared into 
my eyes. "I'll be honest," he said lowly. "I want you."

 My heart jumped as his intense gaze seemed to bore into my soul. "And if we don't stop now.." he paused looking over my body. "I don't guarantee being able to control myself."

 I pressed my hand to his face and wondered whether this was the right thing to do. Lose my v-card now, and be guaranteed nothing later, or be safe and still be guaranteed nothing. I thought of my mom, and wondered how many countless times she had been in bed with him.

 Instead of that making me angry, I felt even more empowered. I dug my face into his, kissing him passionately and wondering how this would turn out.

-----------------------

 :))

More to coommmeeee :D