18- Too much after party

Chapter 18:D Someone will be drunk:$ OHHHH!! Someone will be unexpected:$ and Someone will confess their true feelings:$ Song for this chaptah is 'Desperate Measures by Marianas Trench':P GOOOO REAADDD!!:)

"Ici mademoiselle," Patricia handed me the dresses I tried on last Saturday and pushed me behind the curtains to change.

Everyone was busy and running around the place. I'm a little nervous about this because my mom, modeling agent and everyone is gonna be here and I don't wanna mess this up.

"Jennifer? Audrey Jennifer?" Someone called out, I poke my head through the curtains an looked for the owner of the voice.

"Yes?" I'm still in my underwear but they're calling me out.

"It's time for your hair and make up," She had a belt bag full of hair and make up products around her waist so I trusted her.

"Alright, hold on," I snatched off the robe hanging by the hook and slid it on. I sauntered behind her and sat down on a barbers seat.

"First time?" She asked me as she sprayed water on my hair.

"Yeah," My legs and arms were shaking and adrenaline was rushing through me.

"Don't worry, you'll be great, I'm Layla by the way," Layla looked like she's in her twenties and she had a few piercings and tattoos on her arm.

"Thanks, I'm Audrey," I smiled at the mirror and she returned it back.

"I know," She said knowingly. Well duh! She's my stylist, she's supposed to know who I am.

Some dude did my makeup which was smokey eyes and I felt like Barbie the whole time. My hairstyle was too complicated to explain and I don't know how Layla pulled it off.

After my hair and makeup, Patricia sent me back to the change booths and I changed into the first outfit I'm walking out with, Michael Kors silk georgette dress with the matching nude patent leather platform pump.

I practiced walking back and forth in a line and everyone was looking at me weird. What, this is my first runway show! I almost tripped a few times because of my nerves but after a few laps I'm pretty confident about this.

"Audrey, get in line!" A guy in a suit ordered me. I was third in line and my heart started pounding again.

They started sending out models and then the next then it's my turn next. I swallowed the lump in my throat and stood up straighter.

"Audrey! Go!" I had a delayed reaction, it took me a couple seconds before I realized it was my turn. Here goes nothing.

I walked that runway and cameras were flashing. Chin up, look straight, don't be intimidated by the people who're watching. Ugh!

Pose, pose, pose and turn. Walk like you own this place guuuurl! When I reached the back stage, I heaved out the breath I was holding.

"Are you alright darling?" Patricia patted my back as she assured me.

"Yeah I'm good," She reached out a water bottle for me and I grabbed it from her, gulping it down.

"Audrey? Could you do us a favour?" Patricia asked me and I nodded, almost finished the whole bottle. "Could you close off the runway?" I spit out the h2o and stared at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah! Of course!" Wow! Did I won a lottery or something? Patricia was jumping in joy and jumped in with her.

I changed into 3 more different outfits and walked down the runway 3 more times before someone shoved me a gorgeous Alexander McQueen dress.