Chapter 38.

•August's departure•

~Unknown~

I watched him walk out to his car and placed something in the trunk.

A suitcase?

Hm...

So he would be gone for a while?

Perfect.

Wait...was he...

Crying?

He wiped his face and opened the car door.

He looked back at the house again before getting in the car and driving away.

Wonderful.

Now that he was out of the way...

I grabbed my phone and pressed the last call I made.

It rung until she answered.

"Hello?"

"It's me." I ducked my head down as his car passed mine. "August is gone. The plan good to go?"

"Yeah. That's great. Now that bitch can finally get what she deserves." She laughed. "Make sure you stay close to her. Make her trust you, get inside her head, her body, and heart, then bring her to me."

"Of course. I won't disappoint you."

"Good. You know what you gotta do. Don't fuck this up or I swear-" She snarled at me.

"I understand." I started my car and begin driving home. "I gotchu, lil sis."

"Thanks big bro. Love you." She said calmer.

"Love you too." I hung up.

And to think, I was the older sibling.

I hated to do this to Bethany but...

Business was business.

~Derek~

Me and Gabby were just chilling in my bed watching some damn chick flick.

We hadn't been fuckin like usual cause she had the stomach flu for a couple days and that shit wasn't cute.

Other than that, it was like every time I tried to start something she'd just move my hand and giggle.

What type of shit?

I'm sitting there horny as hell and she giggling and shit.

We were halfway through the movie when I just said fuck it and started rubbing on her thigh.

"Baby stop." She laughed, tapping my hand.

I ignored her and slipped my hand in her shorts

"Baby." She warned. "Not right now."

"C'mon Gabby. I ain't had nun in almost a week. I'm feenin' for you baby." I mumbled into her hair.

"I'm not in the mood right now." She squirmed away from me and laid at the foot of the bed on her stomach.

Damn...

Had her ass gotten wider or was I just super horny?

Probably both.

"Gabby stop playing." I called to her.

She didn't look at me.

"Gab," Something tightened and I looked down. "Gabby look at this shit. What am I suppose to do about this?"

She finally turned and I gestured at my erection through my basketball shorts.

She just stared at it and bit her lips.