Chapter 6

"Ugh turn off the lights" I groan in pain. I look over and see Kelly standing there smiling.

"Cmon rise and shine sunshine" she smiles I shake my head and put my head under the pillow. "Gemma we have visitors..." She mumbles. I look at her confused

"Who is it?" I ask. She shrugs

"They are hot guys. Our new neighbors" she smirks and winks at me.

"I'll be right out" I smile widely and run towards my bathroom. I look in the mirror and throw my hair up in a pony. I was my face and throw on a t shirt. I fell asleep in my workouts clothing so now I had a t shirt and spandex on. Walking out into the living room was awkward. They were pretty hot. Kyrin and David were sitting on the love seat talking to the guys. I watch as David's gaze fell on me. He gave me a little smile. Then the two guys look at me. Then Kyrin.

"Look who's awake" Kyrin smirks at me. I shake my head and sit down next to Chloe on the couch across from Kyrin and David.

"Gemma this is chad and Derek.. Derek this is gemma" they look at me with a grin

"Hi" they say in unison

"Hello" I reply. The guys had nice faces.. Chad had green eyes and Derek had blue. I could feel someone's eyes on me. I look over at Kyrin. I couldn't tell what his emotions were with the stare he was giving me. He looked like he was In a daze.

"So are you guys staying for dinner?" Kelly asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh we don't want to intrude" chad smiles friendly at us

"No we would love to have you guys" I chirp looking back at the two muscular guys on my couch.

"Great we will be back over near 5?" Derek asks Kelly and I both nod. I walk chad and Derek towards the door and close the door. When I walk back to Kelly I wave my hand like a fan.

"Weren't those two some nice tall glasses of water?" She ask I chuckle a laugh.

"Heck yeah!" I exclaim.

"Oh cmon they weren't that good looking" Kyrin groans.

"Someone's jealous?" Kelly smirks at him. He stiffens a laugh and shakes his head

"Jealous of what. They are tools" this made me a laugh. I fell to the floor laughing. I could feel the weird stares on me

"What is wrong with you women?" David exclaims as he comes towards me

"I have no idea" I had tears streaming out of the corner of my eyes. I stand up and dust my legs off. "I need to get ready" I wink at the guys and walk out of the room and take a shower. After getting ready I put on a cute peach top with a cool lace and blue buckle jeans. I did light makeup and felt very nice with the way I looked. I look At the time. 4:23 I had time. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch turning on some friends. I felt some weight sit on the end of the couch. I look over and see Kyrin. He was watching friends too.

"Can we change this?" He whines I shake my head.

"Are you crazy. Monica and chandler finally had twins and Ross is chasing after Rachel!" I cry he looks at me.

"You're very dramatic" he smirks at me. I shake My head ignoring him.

"Oh no no" I whine

"What is it?" He asks

"Ross went to the wrong airport... Rachel is gone! It's all ruined" all I heard was Kyrin laughing.

"Too dramatic you little goody goody" I glance at Kyrin with a shock expression.

"Excuse me goody goody?" I ask he nods and places his arm behind his head sitting back and relaxing. "I'm pretty sure I'm not a goody goody" Kyrin glances over at me with a smirk. Leading me to roll my eyes.

"Prove it" he states

"Pardon?"

"Prove it" be blankly states again. A smirk appears on my face. I stand up and walk in front of Kyrin. He had his signature smirk on. I place my hands on both side of him.

"So Kyrin are you sure I'm a goody goody?" I ask he nods still with the plastered grin on his face. I moved closer to him until our faces were inches. "I will prove it" I stand back up confidently and add an extra sway to my hips as I walk away. I look back to see if he was watching and he was.

A knock on the door takes me out of my thoughts. I walk towards the door and open it. Chad and Derek stand there confidently smiling

"Come in" I gesture towards the kitchen. They follow me gesture and sit down at the dinning table. I sit down next to chad. Kyrin sits across from me. Kelly sits next to Derek. David sits next to Derek and everything turns out organized. The food in front of us was all made by David and Kelly. Luckily they are great cookers and we hope not to get food poisoning. I felt someone's hand brush my thigh. A weird feeling comes into my stomach. I look down and see chads hand. I smirk and I grab it and place it on my thigh. A smile spread across his face as well. I got a weird look from Kyrin, but that's all. Time to dig in.