Chapter 50

Malarie's POV

March 1st

"Shh, keep it down. You're going to wake him up." I whispered, elbowing one of the guys softly.

"That's the point weird ass." Za whispered, thumping my head. "Hey quit it." I slapped his hand away, giggling to myself.

Today is March 1st, and it's my loving boyfriend's twenty first birthday. He can finally drink legally- but he's been drinking forever, so that doesn't mean anything.

I am officially ten weeks now, aka three months. I'm almost in my second trimester, which is pretty exciting. My eye finally stop being all red, and irritated like. My mom made Jason and I promise not to go so crazy next time. Since she knows it's going to be many of times we have sex. Luckily my dad and Greg didn't come home, while we were cooking. Instead they had walked in the door, about ten minutes after we left. My mom texted, telling me so.

A couple of days after going back to my house, Jason and my mom came along to my doctor's appointment with me. I've never saw Jason look so excited in my life. Our baby is growing just fine. We finally heard its little heartbeat, and it was like music to my ears. At first when I was earlier in my pregnancy, Dr. Allen couldn't hear a thing. Which made me extremely nervous. But now our baby is doing well. Still small, but growing.

"I don't know why we have to be all cliché and girly, and bring breakfast to him." Damian groaned, rubbing his tired eyes. He was shirtless... just like the rest of the guys.

See if he wasn't such a horrible person, I would totally think he was nice looking. But his personality, makes him so not appealing. To be completely honest, all of these guys are attractive. Especially my Jason.

"It's not girly, I wanted to throw water on him again... I just can't bare certain things this morning." I admitted, shrugging."

"You can't bare that McCann dick. Eh?" Alex, rubbed his hard member against my behind. I let out a shaky gasp, not believing he just did that.

"Stop it Alex, before I tell Jason. I know he can kick your butt." I moved pass him, walking into Jason and my room.

"Seriously man, don't fucking do that shit." I heard Cal stand up for me.

"Oh come on she liked it." A teasing chuckled came from Alex.

No I didn't. It was so uncalled for. If Jason would've saw that, he would think it was my fault. He'll always take his brother's side.

"No she didn't man, that's my Mal Pal. Don't do shit like that to her, bro. She's not that type of girl." I could hear Alex scoff, as they all walked inside the room.

Jason was sleeping soundly, like a little baby. I almost didn't want to wake him up, but I just have to. It's his birthday for crying out loud.

"What the fuck happened to his lip Malarie?" Alex spat, trying to stay quiet. "I didn't do that! He came home from that stupid mission with you guys." Irritation evident in my tone, as I rolled my eyes. Jason told them I've been "beating" him up.

Man, she isn't kicking his ass. She's weak as fuck." I ignored Damian's bitch move.

I guess it's pick on Malarie day.

"Let's just wake him, up so I can eat my breakfast." They all nodded in unison, but not before I heard a mean comment.

"You eat up all the food, when are you going to leave?" It came from Malcolm this time. That only made Alex, Ryan, Damian, and Moe snicker. The others didn't laugh at all. It wasn't even funny.