Chapter 52

(Faith pov)

April-2nd-2019
Grocery store📍

Faith: "Pete!?"

Pete: "Ya who else would it be."

He caught me off guard, Pete was the last guy I'd expect to see here in Florida.

Pete: "No it's all cool really no worries I'll get out of your hair, don't need some crazy chick punching me again, by the way that was a mean left hook, you box or something?"

Faith: "Hahaha very funny."

Pete: "Thanks." He smirks.

Faith: "Crazy really & I'm self taught if you didn't know, had to find ways to blow off steam…it helps to imagine & think about dumb ass comedian assholes." I smirk.

Pete: "Hilarious really but you should think twice before beating my ass."

Faith: "I don't have time for this Pete."

Pete: "Right Ariana aren't you supposed to be on tour with her…not like I care or nothing that you stole her & turned her gay, makes me wonder why you're here."

Faith: "You're the one who ruined that relationship, you can't decide who the fuck she can date & why do you care that I'm here!?"

Pete: "Me? Ruin shit alright okay." He waves his hands in the air taunting me. "At least I didn't cause her any problems when I was dating her…the whole time I was with her I never blamed her for her ex's problems or mine, but I bet you have daddy issues too."

I really wanted to punch the shit out of Pete right now. The only thing holding me back was Ariana. I was clenching my fist holding back all the urges to just hit him in that dumb ass face.

Faith: "You're ass is so fucking lucky were in public of I'd beat the shit right out of & make you wish your daddy didn't leave your pathetic ass." I get up all in his face.

Pete: "Oh I'm so fucking scared…thanks this will be great for my next show." He laughs this off.

Right then I wanted to hit his ass down to the fucking ground when Ariana come looking for me.

Pete: "Watch it or your little girlfriend will watch you, do you really want to end with another dumb decision…it's all cool though really no harm done."

Faith: "Really it's all cool, I doubt that you always have something to hide or shit you want to say."

Pete: "Got nothing to hide I've expected that Ariana isn't mine anymore the best thing about our relationship ship is when she moan my name in bed when we fucked her hard." He whispers to me, chuckling.

I wanted to beat the fucking shit out of him right here & then, oh very badly I wasn't going to let him talk about Ariana like that.

Faith: "Don't you ever…" That's when Ariana arrives.

Ariana: "Hey there you are, how long does it take for you to get ice cream." She looks over to see Pete. "Pete, Faith, you two together in the same place, what a coincidence." She nervously says.

Pete: "Ya it is…it's great to see you Ariana really how have you been?"

Ariana: "I'm good you know being on tour & all busy schedule."

Pete: "I bet it is, so I see you're dating the girl you said I shouldn't worry about, didn't see that coming, but that's great you're happy I'm glad for you."

Faith: "This was fun, but I think we should get going!!" I clenched my first & teeth holding myself back.

I didn't want to be around him any longer than I had to. The last thing I wanted was to cause a scene which would be difficult if it wasn't Pete I was talking too.