Chapter 20 Humsafar

Narrator's POV
"Please.. Aashna,Aryan.. Please don't make this sacrifice !" Rohit said.
Everyone seemed to understand the situation and Aryan's mom walked over to Aashna's mom and said,"I have already considered Aashna as my daughter more than a daughter in law... I always loved Aashna as my own.. all I need is your approval".
Aashna's parents smiled and nodded.
Everyone started to clap and Aryan embraced Aashna into a huge hug.
"I love you.." Aryan whispered into Aashna's ear.
Aryan cupped Aashna's face into his hands and kissed her forehead.
Aashna then looked up to him and said "I love you too husband".
"So know it's offical! You're my bhabi now!" Arshi said.
Everyone laughed and the Dholia(drummers) began playing and everyone began dancing... Aashna and Aryan and stood back and watched everyone.. They were so happy and fate did give their love a chance..

A few days later in Delhi..
Aryan's POV
"Husband...Husband! Utto!" I heard Aashna as she shook me.
"One more minute.." I said.
"Okay, but then told me that I didn't warn you!" Aashna said.
I then closed my eyes and fell back asleep.
A few minutes later, cold, icey water touched my face. I immediately sat up and yelled, "AASHNA!!!!"
She giggled and I ran after her. I caught her from the back and twirled her around.
She laughed and I kept twirling her around the room. I didn't notice where I was going and fell back landing on the bed with Aashna under me.

"Aryan?" She said in sweet gentle voice. I started to lean in ...
"Chalo!" She said playfully slapping me. She pushed me off and I pouted...
"Aryan.. Go take a shower!" Aashna said wearing bangles.
"No, phele mujhe kuch chaiye!" I said pouting.
Aashna looked at me through the mirror, shook her head and walked towards me.
She kissed my cheek as I did the same wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Happy? Now go take a shower!" She said.
I stomped my way to the bathroom getting ready for the reception party..

"Nautanki.." I heard Aashna said.
I smirked and went inside..