Chapter 41

Hi cutipies! How are you all? I'm here with a new chapter.

A very important chapter of this story this is friends and I'm really excited to finally reach this point.

Thanks to all those lovely friends and readers who have voted and commented like the sweethearts you are. Love you! :D

Dedicating this chapter to @hannahsnyder1112 Had a heart to heart chat with this lovely lady Hannah.

____________________________________________

______________________________________________________

The whole building was eerily quite as it was meant to be after a busy office day when all the employees had left, tired and at the same time ecstatic to get to their homes - to their loved ones. 

Emma walked down the corridor towards Jonathon's office. She had been in her office for more than an hour now, mentally preparing herself about what she was going to say to Jonathon. It took her all her strength to stand up from her leather chair to proceed to what must be done. 

She was a little antsy about how her then good friend Jonathon who had now turned into an ultra sensitive rude guy having split personality disorder every now and then - would react. But she had to end this illusion now, this relationship couldn't go any further, that was for sure. While love should be the base of a relationship, Jonathon and her, certainly did lack at that prospect. 

As she took each step near Jonathon's office, she heard faint noises coming from there. The more she went nearer, the more those noises increased. Emma scrunched her brows in confusion. 

She rested a trembling hand on the door knob that seemed exceptionally cold. Was it the metal or had her skin itself felt like that at the moment?

A female voice... moaning in pleasure was mixed with Jonathon's mad grunts. Taking a shaky breath she gripped the door handle tightly and twisted it, the next moment she swung open the door. What greeted her was one of the most indecent scenes she could have ever witnessed.  Her wide eyes got stuck on Jonathon's naked behind, a pair of long lean female legs wrapped around his waist. 

Emma felt the need to puke, she was disgusted. Here she was worrying mindlessly over how to tell Jonathon, how to hurt him less for the sake of their friendship... and the scoundrel was busy f***ing some chick on his office desk.

She heard Jonathon's last cry of pleasure entangled with the whiny joyous sobbing of the girl beneath him. What an earth shattering orgasm!

"When am I going to be called your girlfriend babe?"