Chapter Thirty- Eight

(Trigger Warning: Content may be too explicit or too much.) It is written by a woman for a woman-loving woman (wlw); also, this book is 18+. If this does not suit you, I strongly recommend finding something else's book.

* * *

“I can't, Camilla,” she halted, turning around and looking at her eyes, avoiding. She faced down with tears in her eyes. “It's okay…" I whispered. Still, she lowered her head down. “I should have known better, I should think twice about my plea to the council,” she said. “Is this a guilt because you find out I have never been touched, or because I am promised to Florence?“ I whispered whilst her both arms gripped tightened over my waist. Franchesca noticed, I only had a considerable size of shirt and thin lingerie beneath. She sees me pulling it down, arching her brows, lingerie slowly gliding down my legs. Watching her arms tempted, almost tugging up my huge size shirt.

I waited until Franchesca did anyway. "Are you sure about this?” she looked at me, and I saw the lustful gaze in her eyes. I nodded gently. “I'll take you in the bed,” she offered, trying to lift me into the bridal position. "No,” I stopped her.Raped me again,” I insisted. A horror on her face recalls from the past, and her jaw almost dropped in front of me. “Be brutal again, no remorse, that's an order!”A firm tone came from my mouth. I don't know exactly what I am doing, but I am eager to face my demons again. She froze in awe immediately, like a statue in front, processing what she heard.

“A... Are you sure about this? Maybe you're high on drugs," she stuttered, hesitating, her face still blank.
“You didn't insert last time, and I get it; you did what you have to do on a personal level. Made it underwater to conceal as if they were raped. You just rubbed me and made it look like one, a pretty convincing one.” I saw Francesca's jaw drop for the second time.

“Now kneel.” I saw her start slowly bending her one knee, leveling my thigh, and holding my waist in both of her arms. Allowing her to raise my shirt, she raised my leg, placed her left shoulder, and started kissing gently and slowly, nibbling my leg up to my thigh. Seeing her close her eyes, lovingly kissing between, hands caressing so softly and gently. A moan escaped from my mouth, feeling the sensation she gave me. I felt soaking wet, grabbing my butt cheek and pulling me closer to her mouth as I was soaked and wet, standing leaning all my strength on the wall.

Feeling those warm tongues swirling down to my core, the agonizing between keeps my heart raising so fast waiting until I reach my climax; she waited until it settled. The next thing I knew, she lifted me and opened those doors a few steps ahead. Placing me on top of a very soft bed, I close my eyes still. The heaviness of her body was on top of this time. I felt her lips nibbling my ear. "I won't rape you, Lady Camilla; it's against the code if you insist I would be killed,” she murmured. "Be brutal, Franchesca; it's an order,” I whispered back. I felt her stop, and a deep sigh released from her. Torturing her felt her weakness this time; I can feel it deep down in me. “I won't.” A kiss on my forehead planted, and she continues touching gently those sensitive parts. My body reacts deeply to the way she made me feel.

Paused, helping herself to release the remaining clothes. Caressing me gently again, tracing my scars and wounds with her soft, gentle hands, until I fucked in between sliding one gently while nibbling my breast with her moist lips, feeling the wetness on my nipples. Craving my mouth, she indulged me again. “Surrender Lady Camilla,” she whispered.

I opened my legs wide enough to slide in. I held her hand and gently guided her, placing two fingers this time to get in. I felt soaked and wet as she gently maneuvered her hand to me between pushing and pulling. As I grasped air in my mouth while her lustful mouth sucked my tongue. I felt her fingers go deeper and deeper to my deepest core. The moment I surrender to her until it tightens. Moaning deeper, aching, and arching my back until I reach climax again. She paused for a few seconds, and she gently inserted again with two fingers. Was eager to give me multiple orgasms in a split second; the tightness in my between never ends.