High Chairs and Accidental Hide and Seek

HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR WATER PRINCESS HERE AND I AM BACK.
Did I actually leave? I don't remember.

Anyways off we go to the a adorableness of the Baby Packmen House.

--------------------------------------------

"They don't want a time out," Jerome said, catching Lachlan with his foot. They were now going down the stairs and he was carrying Mitch and Vikk, but Lachlan kept almost falling down them.

************************************

Jerome had Mitch on his shoulder and Vikk in his arms. "Lachy, do you want me to carry you?"

"No. I do. Why you have Mine," Lachlan asked.

"Because Vikk can't do steps yet."

"I do steps," Lachlan said as he toppled yet again. Jerome caught him yet again with his foot.

"Yes yes. You can do steps," Jerome said when they got to the bottom. Lachlan ran to the kitchen as fast as he could.

Vikk immediately began to struggled to get down, "Wachy. Want Wachwan!!"

"Alright go to your Wachy, I mean Lachy," Jerome said setting the small three year old down. Mitch had fallen back asleep on Jerome shoulder. When Jerome got into the kitchen, he saw that there were now six high chairs. Each one had one of babies name on it. Jerome slipped Mitch off his shoulder and put him in the one labeled Mitch. It was more like a chair with a seat belt then a traditional high chair.

He then walked around the island in the kitchen to see Lachlan kneeling on a stool and trying to pull Vikk up. The stool teetered dangerously. Jerome quickly scooped up Vikk and sat him on the counter. "I had Mine," Lachlan pouted.

"No, what you had was almost a trip to the ER," Jerome said as he got Lachlan and Vikk settled on their various seats. "What do you two want for breakfast."

The little boys looked at each other and yelled "PANCAKES!!!!"

Jerome laughed, "Pancakes it is." Simon walked in just as Mitch started to cry in his chair. He unbuckled Mitch and carried him to Jerome. Mitch instantly tried to get in Jerome's shoulders but Jerome said, "Sorry dude but I gotta cook and I can't do that with a Mitch hat."

Mitch nodded and proceeded to sit on Simon's lap. Simon had jumped up on the counter next to Vikk. "So we are having pancakes," he asked.

"Yeah. This should be fun," Jerome said as he got out the pancake things. A skillet, eggs, milk, oil and pancake mix. Josh and Rob came in with a tearful Preston and Tobi.

Josh picked up Tobi, and set him on the counter with the others as did Rob with Preston.

Jerome looked at Josh, "Can you cut up fruit for them?"

"Yeah. What should it be? Like apples and stuff?" Josh asked.

"Yeah dude."

"Robby can you get plates and stuff out for them?"

"Yeah no big."

"Si can you put the kids in their chairs?"

At that the kids screamed happily at this new game.They began to try to get away. Simon grabbed Mitch and Vikk and got them the chairs quickly. They began to scream in anger. Tobi ran behind Josh. Lachlan hid in the cabinet under the sink. Preston hid under the table.

Jerome turned to Vikk and Mitch. "You two," he said sharply, "Stop having a fit or you'll have a time out."

The little boys froze and allowed Simon to strap them in. He turned their chairs so they could see into the rest of the kitchen. "Alright do you know where the others are," Simon said.

Vikk and Mitch giggled and pointed under the table. Simon looked and saw Preston hiding and covering his mouth to stifle his giggles. He pulled Preston out from there and swung him into his chair. Preston giggled happily, enjoying the game.

Tobi peaked around Josh, who was cutting up apples and bananas. "I see a Tobi!!!!" Simon teased.

"Nooooo," said Tobi, burying his face in Josh's leg.

"I gotcha!" Simon said as he grabbed Tobi. He threw the little boy up in the air and caught him. Tobi began to laugh happily as he was buckled into his high chair.

"Now where is Little Lachy??" he said as he quietly walked to the cupboard. Jerome stopped pouring pancake batter to turn and watch. Simon whipped open the door and Lachlan gave a shriek of delight as he was pulled out. Simon tickled him as he walked to Lachlan's chair and put him in.

Josh set the plate of cut fruit on the table and left the room before Lachlan was "found". He now came back holding Harry. Josh put him in his chair.

Rob had finished setting the table. Jerome put a heaping pile of pancakes on the table.

"Did you make enough?" Rob asked.

"Well I don't know how much babies eat."

They all laughed, even the babies. They didn't know what was funny but their Biggums, Joshy, Robbys and Sighins laughed so they did.

Breakfast was uneventful, but all of the little ones ended up covered in syrup. They didn't mind but the older ones did.

***********************************

What happens next? Just wait and see. It's super cute.

Sorry if this chapter was terrible. I have 10 days left of school and 1 regents test and I'm so tired. So if this sucks I'm sorry.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT.