[19]: Oh My God!

**Thank you @kayleighrebecca_x for my lovely banner**

"Hi Lyd...surprise." She grins at me. I glance at Chase who is smiling up at Rachel, his hands still gripping at her hips over her dress as he thrusts up into her.

"What the...oh my god. I'm leaving." I say turning around only to be shouted back making me pause.

"Don't stop baby, I'm so close."

"Chase get off me, we can finish after."

I look over my shoulder to see Rachel removing herself from Chase and pulling her dress down to cover herself up whilst laughing.

"What the hell do you want?" I shout at her, my throat choking on the words.

Chase was still lay naked on the bed behind her, not bothering to cover himself up. Just looking at him now made my skin crawl, I'd let him touch me. For the first time in ages I liked a boy enough to want to go further with them only to be betrayed, I was gutted.

"Don't you want to know why?" She asks with a huge smirk on her face.

"Because you can't let anyone be happy."

"Nope. Guess again."

"I'm not playing this game with you Rachel. So if you don't mind I'm going to leave."

"This is payback."

"What the hell for, I've done nothing to you." I shout back at her.

"You've done nothing...don't make me laugh." She says laughing. "If it wasn't for you being best friends with Ash...then we would have still been together. It's all your fault that he dumped me."

"Excuse me..." I gasp staring at her like she was crazy.

"You heard me; Ash dumped me because of you. If you'd have kept your mouth shut that day you fell over nothing would have happened and he wouldn't have publically humiliated me by dumping me in front of everyone."

"You pushed me over Rachel, I didn't fall. And if you remember correctly I didn't tell Ash anything, I kept your stupid secret and left it was Georgia who told him."

"But you told her in the first place instead of keeping your mouth shut; you just couldn't stop yourself from telling them could you. So seeing as you took my boyfriend, I took yours."

"Ash isn't my boyfriend, he's my best friend. And as for Chase...he was neither."

"Oh I know that, but that didn't stop you from slowly falling for him charms did it. You do realise that he's been in on this plan all along right?"

"What?"

"Oh yea, I didn't just come here tonight and seduce him, although having you walk in on us having sex was a bonus. He's been helping me all along to get you to try and fall for him."

"I don't believe you."

"It's true." Chase replies from the bed. Now sitting up with his boxers on.

"Why? What the hell did I do to you?" I ask, feeling my eyes fill with tears. I knew Rachel was a mean, spiteful bitch, but I didn't think Chase could do something like this to me.

"Well nothing, you did nothing to me. But I've wanted to be with Rachel for a while now, so when she said she needed me for a little revenge I was more than happy to help her out. She said we could be together once I'd seduced you."

"How do you...what, how do you know her?"

"You first met me on New Year's Eve correct" he says and I nod, as he gets off the bed coming to stand next to Rachel, wrapping his arm around her waist.