𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

As the former right hand of Jeonji approached Jake's parents seeking help, a chilling revelation unfolded.

"We know that Jeonji is a criminal but how can we know if you're telling the truth and you're not luring us?" Mr. Sim asked with authority.

"I think I've seen almost all the bad things he did and I've also experienced following them." He cried and kneeled in front of the couple "Please,  help me. It's so hard for me, I want to be freed from his hands and live a peaceful life."

The man confessed to witnessing Jeonji's heinous crimes—murder, torture, and deep-rooted corruption.

"I have many important papers, letters and pictures that I stole from Boss, they are all compiled here. I hope this is enough to prove everything to you." He gave Mr. and Mrs. Sim the envelope.

The gravity of his words struck a chord, setting in motion a series of events that would expose Jeonji's true nature and shake the foundations of power.

The police, armed with the damning testimony, swiftly mobilized, descending upon the Min's mansion to investigate and arrest Jeonji.

"I can't believe you're going to pull this prank on me." Jeonji nervously chuckled as he looked around his house, filled with officers. "Chief, its not funny."

"Min Jeonji, we're arresting you." The police officer stared at him, pointing his pistol at the politician.

Jeonji quickly put his hands up as he saw Minji from afar looking at him with a disappointed and scared look. He felt sad to see her in such a state. What he was hiding was also revealed, he knew this time would come. 

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

"I doubt that he cant afford an attorney." Someone from the police whispered to his colleague.

The chief glared at them "Move!"

Chaos ensued as officers and investigators meticulously combed through every inch of the grand estate, searching for evidence to support the allegations more.

Amidst the commotion, Minji stood, her heart pounding with fear and uncertainty.

Her eyes darted around, seeking Yoongi, her stepbrother, who unwittingly found himself on the brink of arrest. Determination fueled her actions as she stepped forward, her voice trembling yet resolute.

"He's innocent," Minji declared as she pointed at him, her voice cutting through the cacophony. "I know the truth. I have witnessed the atrocities that occurred within these walls, and he is not to blame. It is Min Jeonji who orchestrated it all."

Her words reverberated through the room, momentarily silencing the chaos. The officers looked at each other, uncertainty etched on their faces. Minji's courage and unwavering conviction gave them pause, compelling them to reassess their actions.

Yoongi, eyes filled with disbelief and gratitude, rushed towards Minji, enveloping her in a tight embrace. "Minji, are you okay?"

"I should be asking you that? Are you okay? Our...your father will go to jail." She sobbed.

Hyeongseop, too, joined in the embrace, their bond forged through shared adversity. In that moment, they found solace in each other's arms, their tears mingling with a mix of sorrow, relief, and newfound hope.

Tears streamed down their faces as relief washed over them. The weight of the truth had finally been lifted, and justice was within reach.

Outside, the news of Jeonji's arrest spread like wildfire, capturing the attention of the nation.

"I knew it, he's corrupt!" Someone shouted from his household.

Media outlets reported the shocking revelations, exposing the depths of his corruption and the horrors that had been concealed for far too long. The people watched, their collective anger and disgust palpable, as the facade of power crumbled before their eyes.

Minji, Yoongi, and Hyeongseop stood strong amidst the chaos, united in their determination to seek justice for the countless victims whose voices had been silenced.

They became beacons of hope, symbols of resilience, and the driving force behind a movement that would shape the course of their nation.

As the news reverberated through every corner of Korea, a collective sense of unity emerged—a shared belief that no one was above the law and that justice would prevail.

The people rallied, demanding accountability and an end to the reign of corruption that had plagued their society for far too long.

In the midst of the turmoil, Minji found herself both overwhelmed and comforted by the outpouring of support from friends, family, and even strangers who had been touched by her bravery.

She realized that her journey was no longer just about personal redemption; it had become a catalyst for change, a spark that ignited the flames of justice.

As the days turned into weeks, the legal process began to unfold.

Evidence was presented, testimonies were given, and Jeonji's crimes were laid bare for the world to see. The weight of his actions bore down upon him, eroding the power and influence he had once wielded.

"Your Honor, the members of this Jury find the defendant guilty!"

Finally, the day arrived when Jeonji was found guilty on multiple counts—murder, torture, corruption, and more. The gavel fell, sealing his fate and offering solace to those who had suffered at his hands.

Her supposed daughter looked off into the distance from the court, watching her stepfather being held by the police to be locked up again.

There were tears in her eyes "Thank you for all the good  things you did when I was young, but now it's goodbye because I'm sure we won't see each other ever again as you pay for all your sins." She wiped her tears and smiled at herself.