the nights

It's the beauty of the night sky that everyone notices. The beauty that's too vibrant to be ignored. 
The twinkling stars that fill these skies with life 
make them an eye-catcher for some broken sleepers on their sleepless nights . And the deep colour of these nights that feels like home to the broken hearts, the colour so deep that you can drown in it forever and the hero of it all, "The Moon" . This celestial orb feels different in all its phases and completes the look of these beautiful full skies. But these night skies are just like a mirror; they seem different in every mood, in every weather, in every phase of the moon, and even in every eye of a soul. Every eye of a soul means the mood of the soul and its perspective of the nights of that time . Every soul sees the different phases of the moon differently, such as how some see this crescent moon as a smile, others as an inverted frown,  others as a scar that's edged too deeply, and others don't see the moon at all, only the scars on its surface. It just depends on the eyes that a soul has. Some souls don't even notice these celestial hearts. They just drown in the deep darkness of these silently loud nights . They just wander into the world of dreams even when awake and wander there till the sun hits the hour . These nights are beautiful in every way. They are heaven and hell on earth in their own right. The restlessness that comes here is heart-wrenching, yet the calmness that flows in the faint nebulae of the night skies is heart-warming. These nights are just a living oxymoron, contradicting its own self.
these nights are too deep to be talked about just in these few words, but I will sure try. "Nights' Little Admirer