Chapter 42

"Skyla, wake up." my dad said as he got out of bed.

"How early is it?" I groaned and he laughed at me.

"We're on time, and you just got a text from an unknown number." my dad said as he handed me my phone.

This is what it said:

Hey, this is Ian from smosh. Is there a possibility we could interview when the Hobbit comes out, text us when we can interview.

That's awesome, I'm already excited for it.

"Want some breakfast?" my dad asked and he held out a sandwich in front of me.

"No, not really. I'm still a bit in shock about the Luke news, can I stay here today?" I asked but my dad shook his head.

"I don't want you to stay in your of my trailer, maybe you can stay at Orlando's trailer." my dad said and I immediately started texting Orlando.

Skyla: Hey, can I stay in your trailer today. I'm sick.
Orlando: Can't you stay in your trailer or maybe Aidan's?
Skyla: Nah, Lee won't allow it.
Orlando: Of course, can you come now, then I'll hand you the keys.
Skyla: Give me a minute.

"Orlando said it was okay to stay at his trailer, bye daddy." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Bye Skyla, be safe." my dad yelled after me and I walked out of the trailer.

I grabbed my phone, and I started scrolling down my instagram.

I then bumped into something firm, and I looked up to Aidan in costume.

"Sorry." I quickly said and I kept on walking.

"Skyla, why are you acting so distant. Last night you needed me, and now you're just ignoring me." he said as he started walking next to me.

"Luke escaped prison." I said shortly but keeping my eyes looking forward.

"What?!" he exclaimed as he grabbed me by my shoulder and made me look at him, "I'll protect you if it's needed."

I freed myself from his grasp, and started walking again.

"Then you have to get in line, sorry." I said and I quickly knocked on Orlando's door.

"Come in." Orlando said and I stepped in but making sure Aidan wasn't following me.

"Here are the keys, food's in the fridge same for the drinks. There's a slight chance Miranda's bringing Flynn earlier, but I don't think it'll happen." Orlando quickly said and he walked out of his trailer leaving me alone.

I just sat down on his couch, and I started looking around on youtube.

There are so many gamers I'd love to collab with, but that's quite hard since I'm here in New-Zealand.

A few knocks on the door interrupted my silence, and I opened the door.

"Skyla, right?" a women with a child in her arms asked and I just nodded.

"Could you watch Flynn until Orlando's back, I'm in quite a hurry." she said as she just put Flynn on the floor in the trailer.

"Of course, no problem." I said and she just nodded as she walked away.

"Be good, Flynn!" she yelled and Flynn waved at her.

"Bye mommy!" Flynn yelled after her as he waved at her.

"So you're Flynn, I'm Skyla." I said as I kneeled down in front of him and shook his tiny hand.

"Where's my daddy?" he asked and he gave me a pouting face with puppy eyes.