⇔Pietro/Quicksilver Catchup⇔

A/N: So, upon request I have decided to add the wonderful Pietro/Quicksilver. This will just be all of the preferences he wasn't in, so all of them. If you are looking for him then here he is. Hope you like.

How you two meet

You were taking a jog around your town park. While you were running you felt someone trip you. You fell forward and landed in muscular arms. You looked at your 'savior'. A guy with a soft but a mischievous face was holding you before him. He had bleached blonde hair, blue eyes and nice looking stubble.

He smiled at you and said with a thick accent, "You didn't see that coming? Someone around here must have wanted to get the attention of such a beautiful girl."

You blushed and looked around. He laughed and put you back up so you were standing.

"I'm Pietro, but you can call me the man of your dreams." he said, trying to be charming. It was working.

"(Y/N), but you can call me later, after I give you my number." you said and he chuckled.

You would be seeing a lot more of this guy.
•••••••••••••••

What he does to get your attention

Pietro is always running around and scaring you by popping up out of nowhere. He will always laugh at your reaction and say, "What? You didn't see that coming?" He will then disappear just as fast as he came.
•••••••••••••••

He asks you out

You were at your favorite restaurant. They were taking forever to deliver your food. You knew that it was because it was Saturday and they always were packed on Saturdays. Still, you were starving so you groaned and rested your head in your hand. Just then all of a sudden a waiter was in front of you. You looked up and saw Pietro dressed in a tuxedo with a plate of food in his hand.

"What are you doing here? Do you work here?" You asked.

"What? No, Of Course not!" He exclaimed.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I saw you come i here and I wanted to ask you something when I saw you waiting. You looked frustrated and I went to go get your food."

"Well, Thank You. Now, What did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, right... (Y/N), will you accompany me on a date tomorrow, at 7PM sharp, here?"

You blushed and nodded, "Yes, yes I will."

With that, he smiled, asked you for your address and rushed out.
•••••••••••••••

First Date

The next day, Pietro showed up at your house at 6:45. He was inna black tuxedo and you chose to wear a fancy red dress.

"(Y/N)... You look amazing!" He said with his jaw dropped.

You blushed a little and said, "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

The restaurant wasn't far from your place so it was fine. You two got there and you found out Pietro had made reservations the day before. It was Sunday, so it wasn't as packed as the day before.

You two were taken to your seat and you both ordered. Pietro ordered the special, since he has never ate their food.

The rest of the night was filled with delightful stories and laughs. He had asked you to see him again in three days. You gladly agreed.
•••••••••••••••

His favorite place to kiss you

Pietro loves to kiss your cheeks. He will always sneak up on you and kiss your cheek. He loves how you always jump when he does it. It's very loving and you find it cute.
•••••••••••••••

What he likes about you personality wise

Pietro loves how you're really funny. You will always be the one cracking jokes and it always makes him laugh, even when he is feeling sad or mad.
•••••••••••••••

What he likes about you physically

Pietro loves your lips. He is always looking at you when you talk and how they sway perfectly. He loves to kiss them. and he loves your smirk.
•••••••••••••••

First 'I Love You'

You and Pietro were on the balcony of Stark tower. Tony had let Pietro borrow it to have a picnic date with you. You were telling Pietro about a guy who was trying to hit on you and wouldn't leave you alone so you punched him in the nuts.

"You did not!" Pietro said, shocked.

"Yup, right in the testies." you said as you chuckled

"Ha. Well he surely deserved it. A woman like you should be treated with respect."

"Why, Thank You kind sir."

He smiled and looked down. You were about to ask him if something was wrong when he brought his head back up.

"(Y/N), can I tell you something?" He asked as he scooted closer to you.

"Yeah, sure."

He pecked your lips and then your cheek.
"(Y/N), I....I love you"

Your eyes went wide and so did your smile. You tackled him in a hug and kiss.

You then smiled at him and said, "I love you too."

He then kissed you again and held you tighter.

A/N: So how did I do? Tell me if there is anyone else yall would like me to add.