Part 67

Becky's POV

The decision has already been made. They chose my company because of Freen.  Well, I guess I'll see bitchy-leechy with Freen more often after this. "Which is good it will make me hate Freen more"

I felt dizzy from all the drinking that I had to touch my head. I relaxed myself and inhaled deeply as I closed my eyes. I kept them close trying to sober myself up. A sweet voice caught my attention. It was a soft, caring and weak, almost enough to make me sleep. I didn't bother to look and didn't bother to talk back. "Whoever it is, I'm not in the mood to mingle"

 I was immersed in my own world when a hand touched me. I stiffened immediately. I felt the same electricity when I held Freen for shaking her hand.  I looked and I saw her beautiful face. Her face that I missed so much, that I longed so much........................................in the past. "Yeah i longed and missed her so much, IN THE PAST BUT IT'S PRESENT NOW SO... THAT'S NO LONGER THE CASE"

Freen: (worried) I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I was asking if you're okay but you're not answering. Are you okay?

I slapped her hand harshly and looked at her with a poker face. She was surprised but it was immediately washed with sadness.

Becky: (fake smile) No need to pretend that you care, Freen. Nobody's looking, you can be yourself.

She didn't talk back so I removed my gaze from her. I'm starting to feel cold and I wanted to drink more to warm my body but I can't. I can't drive if I'm too drunk. PLizz will get mad at me if I do it again. Now I regret wearing this kind of dress. My phone kept on buzzing but I didn't answer because Freen presence makes me uncomfortable in so many ways.

Freen: (annoyed voice) Your phone keeps on vibrating. Isla might miss you so much.

I looked at her surprised that she even read the name. I answered the phone. I heard her yell but I didn't react, I don't want Freen to know that Liza is working with me. She's worried if I did something stupid or if I'm fine since I missed her calls like 3 times.

Becky: No baby girl, I didn't. Please, Izla don't be mad. I'm going home later. I promise.

I ended the call and was surprised Freen slammed her wine into the table beside me. She's trying to calm herself down and I saw her hand formed into a fist. She exhaled deeply before speaking.

Freen: (annoyed but calm voice) I guess you're going home early, Your B-A-B-Y G-I-R-L must be waiting for you.

Becky: (smirk) Yeah! You too, you should go to where Ms. Nita is. She might be L-O-O-K-I-N-G for you.

I saw her grit her teeth as she bite her lower lip. I was waiting for her comeback but she just exhaled in defeat.

Freen: (sincere) I'm sorry, I don't want to start any fight or misunderstanding. (giving her coat) Here. Please use this, you're showing too much skin and you might be cold.

She removed her coat and gave it to me. I looked at her without emotions. She then came near me and put the coat on my shoulder. She stared at my lips which made me nervous. My nervousness made me bite my lip and that made her gulp. She raised her hand attempting to touch my cheek but she stopped herself, clenching her hand mid air.

Freen: (sweet voice) Can you drive? I can take you home if you like. If you're not comfortable I can ask someone to drive you home.

I was dumbfounded. "Why is she being so nice?" Do they need something from me again that they chose me? Is this her way to manipulate me again?" She was just annoyed at me earlier. Well then we're just gonna use each other then.