Epilogue

East Hampton, New York
Valiente's Estate

"Happening now at the Valiente's Estate in East Hampton, the Grand Wedding of one of the most elusive bachelor of New York, or I may say around the world, Rafael Valiente is now to wed with the ever beautiful Duchess of Russia Lady Anzhelika Tatiana Markovich. I know million of ladies out there are weeping right now for their dream guy was finally tying the knot.

The wedding ceremony is to be taken at their beautiful garden...." The Police officer turned the TV off and called for his name.

"Angelo Guidici! You have a visitor." The police stated coldly..

Angelo just nod and followed the officer.

---------------{{@}}-------------

[Rafael Ajelandro Valiente's POV]

I wasn't paying attention for the presider. I was just looking at my wife in front of me. Since we already got married at the Drive Thru Chapel in Vegas as soon as we landed in Vegas. She was surprised, but then without a hesitation Mr. Elvis married us. That day when he announced us husband and wife, it was the most memorable time of my life. My Bella is now my wife. My parents was very mad and the Grand Duke was at my estate waiting for us and was mad as well. I didn't tell them but a paparazzi saw us coming out of the chapel as I carried her bridal style to our awaiting limo. Now without so much time wasted, since both parties wants a big wedding, the preparation started led of course by my Mom.

Whatever miscommunications, tragedies, we had gone through only made our feelings and relationship stronger. We promised to be open together and talk everything that's both bothering us without any secrets.

Angelo was bailed out and I agreed to Bella that we will renounce the lawsuit we filed, since he already admitted his wrong doings and he seemed to have regretted it. Katherine was in jailed after they found the dead body of Kristela buried in Bartholomew Campbell aka Brutus' backyard and he was the murderer and her as an accessories. She was recently moved to an asylum for prisoners, after she attacked one of the prisoners and they found out she is mentally ill.

Kevin was now working with me as one of my security guard. And Sister Therese was left in Texas still running the orphanage. I and Bella decided to sponsor the foundation. And before every Christmas, we send boxes of presents to the kids..

"Do you have your vows Mr. Valiente, if you state it now it will be done very soon. I had seen this many times, and I know what the man are thinking?" the presider chuckled, snapping me out of my zoned thoughts.

"Yes." I replied shortly, and everyone was laughing.

"I Rafael Valiente, I take you as my wife. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind, and spirit. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how....completely and forever." I said deeply and passionately pouring all my feelings into it. A lone tear escape my eyes. I slip on the ring and kiss the back of her hand with the ring on it and I heard the 'oohhhss' from the audience.

Then she smiled and started saying her vows, we locked eyes.

I Anzhelika Tatiana Markovich, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your cold eyes but handsome face caught my heart, unguarded. Your heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to notice and acknowledge the positive things that you do, rather than get hung up on the negatives. I promise to release my end of the rope when we're in a tug of war, knowing that there's a cost to my winning when it means that you lose. And I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you and our child, today and the day forward, for eternity." She vowed and slip on the ring on my finger. I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. The presider made a fake cough and glared at me. Everyone laughed again and Bella was stifling her laughter.