We Don't Get Sick

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen wolf. And not all of s4 will be in here and I will be changing some stuff up to fit my plot better.

Stiles

You can't do this to me. Please, another person can't leave me. How would Scott cope, he just lost Allison, and now his beta.

Malia's hand rests on my shoulder, her face solemn as she attempts to pry me away from her. Running my fingers through Terra's thick hair, a choked sob escapes from my throat, my body shaking with the action as my head falls onto Terra's shoulder. Holding Terra's limp head in my arms, I cradle her gently, mourning the loss of a friend.

Both of Malia's hands are on my shoulders now, her attempts to pry me away more persistent. "Stiles- Stiles you have to let her go."

Slowly nodding my head, I gently lay Terra back down, her hair splaying around her head like a halo. Scooting backwards, I hold a hand up to my mouth, forcing the sobs back down. "Why would they do this- why Terra. She didn't do anything."

Malia simply shakes her head, her shoulders sagging in defeat. Leaning back on a nearby pillar, I bring my knees up to my chest, my hands shaking as I rest them on my legs. "How are we going to get out of here?" I shake my head, not even knowing how to answer, "Stiles- if they did this to Terra- what are they doing to Scott, Kira, and Lydia?"

A new wave of determination floods through me, my body lurching forward as I approach the door. I won't let another one of my friends die. We've lost too much. So many of us have fallen, and I refuse to let anymore while there is still something that I can do. Banging on the door, I call out, not caring if they can hear me or not, "Let us out! Please!"

Malia slowly approaches me from behind, "Stiles' that's not going to do anything."

I pace across the floor, careful to avoid Terra, "Well can you hear them? Scott? Kira? Lydia?"

Malia shakes her head, falling to the floor next to Terra. I continue my pacing, unaware that behind me Malia is picking up on something unusual. Something only her enhanced hearing can process. "Stiles-"

"What could they be doing? What do they want from us?"

"Stiles!" Malia shouts. I halt, slowly turning to face the were-coyote. "Something's happening."

"You can hear them?"

She shakes her head, her eyes drifting the limp body in front of her. "Something's happening to Terra."

Terra

Pain.

As the blackness spreads across my vision, my hearing picks up on a voice in the distance. The eerie echo pulling me further away from the light and deeper into the darkness. The thick blanket of cold slowly suffocating me as it pulls over my head. This can't be happening.

Falling.

My eyes slowly adjust to the darkness, the vast empty space reminding me of a distant memory. Something that I've tried so hard to forget. This can't be happening.

"She's only a child."

My eyes widen at the soft feminine voice. The familiarity cutting through me at such an intense accuracy that I have to refrain from crying out again. This can't be happening.

"Poison Hemlock."

Shaking from the instant temperature drop, I reach out in the direction of the previous voice. Hoping to move closer to the familiarity rather than to my present. This can't be happening.