19- Not a toy to me

Chapter 19!!!! Song for the chapter is 'Good to you by Marianas Trench ft Jessica Lee ' :') This chapter tho! *sniff sniff *tears LOL just goooo read!!!:) 

Oh. My. God. My head is freaking killing me!

Tristan's arms were around me and he was still asleep. I barely remembered anything that happened last night because my head is too foggy. Crap! Is this what they call hang over? Cause if its is, it's a bitch!

I rotated my head around to bury my head onto the pillow and groan silently. Why do I have to be so stupid!? You know what? This is only fair for being irresponsible.

"Babe?" Tristan woke up and his voice was groggy and pure sexiness. I made a muffled noise as my face was buried on the pillow.

Warning! Do not bring Audrey to clubs and don't give her alcohol! This is the last time I'm drinking. Ever.

 "Audrey," Tristan sat up and twisted my body so I'm facing him. He had this seductive smirk on his lips and he looks perfect. I, on the other hand, probably looked stupid.

"My head hurts!" I whined, pulling the blankets above my head. I looked down my body and I'm in my undies, I wonder what happened last night?

"Yeah cause you have hangover," Tristan slid the blanket all the way down to my tummy and just stared at me.

"Don't you have hangover?" I asked curiously, well he's not complaining do I guess he doesn't.

"A little but not severely bad as you do," He smiled. I fully sat up and I wanted to jump off a cliff because my head felt like a ton.

"Aw!" I leaned my weight onto his shoulders and rested there for a moment. "How many drinks did you had last night?" I freaking hate him right now because he doesn't even have a head ache that hurts like a hammer jack was drilling through your scalp.

"Let's see, two tequila, one gin, 3 vodkas, two whiskeys, and one beer." What the hell! My head hurt to much for me to count it but I know that's a lot!

"And your head doesn't hurt?" I asked again. That's just not normal.

"A little," I lied back down on the bed slowly and shut my eyes closed. "Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked me and my eyes opened to look at him.

"No, everything's a blur in my head right now," Then something in my head cleared up. 'I really like you Audrey, I don't want to take advantage of you' this single line played in my head like a broken record. I didn't ask because it might just be a dream so I kept my mouth closed. "Do you remember anything?" 

"Oh," Tristan said, disappointed was all over his tone. "Yeah, I remember everything. Let me get you pain relievers," I wonder what happened last night. The bed bounced up and I moaned out as it added pain in my head.

He really likes me.

Tristan assisted me to sit up and I feel like a retired grandma. He handed me the pill and I gulped down the water. Damn! My tongue was dry as a dessert too.

He was staring at me to see if I'm gonna tip over and I stared back. The pain relievers were kicking in instantly and my head was fully clearing up. I breath out in relief and slumped back down to bed. How should I start this?

"Tristan?" Okay I just need to make one thing clear.

"Mhph babe?" He crawled next to me and traced circles on my bare tummy. I can't do it! I swallowed down and turned to face him.

"Are you being legit when you said you like me or is it just one of your player talks?" Faints. That was a hard thing to ask. I'm expecting him to say that he can't commit to relationships and I'll understand it of course. He smiled up at me and I raised both my brows. Good or bad smile? I can't figure it out.