Chapter 3: Her world rocker...the morning after!

Dean Broody vs. Kayla Cooper

Pix of the sexy Tristan

Video: Last Night by Az Yet

Enjoy!

***

Dean woke up to find himself alone in bed. Kayla had obviously woken up earlier and gone back to her chalet. He remembered clearly what had happened between them. He could still smell the scent of her sweet perfume on the pillows, still taste her on the back of his tongue, still remember her ecstatic moans...

"Fuck!" Dean groaned when his cock gave a lurch.

That was hands down the best fuck of his life. He knew that even wild horses couldn't have stopped him from fucking Kayla again if he had woken up to find her in bed beside him. It was good she had left as her being sore would definitely not have stopped him either. His phone started ringing and he reached for it with a groan. It was Tyron.

"Yes?" Dean growled into the phone.

"Dude, get your arse down here. We have to eat and set off." Tyron boomed.

"Will be right there."

Dean took a quick shower and dressed up, thinking about Kayla and hoping she was okay. He also hoped there wasn't going to be any awkwardness between them because of what happened. He was actually dreading the guys getting to know what he had done, more than seeing Kayla. After all, she did say there were no strings attached. And that's what he wanted...right? So why the fuck did he have that achy feeling in his chest, Dean wondered. He felt like he was losing something very important and he hated the feeling.

After dressing casually in a simple but sexy fitted, white cotton T-shirt, apair of dark wash jeans and loafers, Dean left to go and eat with his friends.

***

Kayla Cooper stared at her reflection in the mirror but her mind wasn't on her sexy-looking self. She looked totally hot in a white hipster shorts and a sexy, sheer, spa-blue flyaway back top, whose low-cut armholes gave a hint of the white curve-hugging strapless lace bralette beneath. What the fuck had she been thinking, allowing what had happened between her and Dean? In her defense, she had thought the whole thing had been a dream in the initial stages. Kayla scoffed at herself, shaking her head. Who was she kidding? Even after she realized it was real, she hadn't bolted or stopped what was going on but had rather asked for the ultimate...a fuck.

"Shit!" Kayla muttered.

She was dying to know how she had gotten into Dean's bed in the first place. She did remember Dean telling her at the party the night before that she had to lie down because she was drunk. Had he decided to take her to his room instead of hers? If that was the case, why would Dean do that? Kayla needed answers and was definitely going to ask Dean when she saw him. At least no one had seen her take the walk of shame in the wee hours of the morning. Kayla's lips curled in a smile when she remembered how sexy Dean had looked asleep when she was leaving his bed. The dark stubble peppering his chin made him look deliciously sexy and his tousled hair seemed deliberately boyish. Shouldn't there be a law against looking that good in the morning or something... Damn!

What was Dean going to think about her now? She had always had a crush on Dean Broody but had hidden it very well from everyone. Why make her crush known when the man in question was not interested in any long term relationship? Dean went through ladies like he changed his boxer briefs. Sometimes Kayla had a feeling Dean didn't have any intention of ever settling down. The strings of broken hearts he had left behind him was legendry. Ladies kept falling for his good looks and fun nature and always ended up used and dumped. Well, Kayla had seen enough to know Dean was bad news. All the more reason why she was shocked at her lack of self-control.