11. im cuming over

alexa, play "dogtooth" by Tyler, the creator

Word Count: 4389

pic is the actual scoreboard for our last hoco game 😈

it was finally Friday, which meant homecoming game day. the school was booming with energy. everyone was decorated head to toe in school attire, and you and your friends may have gone a little crazy with your school spirit as well.

"dude, I have glitter for your eyes", you announced.

"I don't think we should be putting glitter in our eyes..." bebe gave you a worried glance.

"Oh my..." wendy whispered with a concered expression on her green and black painted face. bebe was frantically begging you, wendy and nichole to explain to her what was going on. you dramatically blinked at her, slightly impressed at how long it took for her to realize the green glitter that sparkled on and around your eyelids.

"you tryna hit me up with some glitter?" Kenny intruded on you girls' laughing fit.

"actually, yes I am". you dabbed some of the glitter over his eyes, begging him to stop flinching everytime you touched him. "have fun being called gay", you called behind you as you all left him standing by your locker.

he leaned his body against the locker for a moment, his mouth slightly agape as he ran his tongue over his teeth. he didn't correct his eyes as they strayed down your body.

♡♡♡

"the pep rally was retarded, i don't care what anyone says!" cartman complained as your whole friend group walked out to the parking lot together.

"whats not gonna be retarded is this game though!" stan jumped excitedly around the group.

"n-not until I sh-s-show up", Jimmy giggled.

"Oh my gosh, don't say that!" bebe squealed.

"I am p-p-p-proud of my eth-n-nicity!"

"so our after game plans are still on for tonight?" Kyle asked.

"denny's is gonna be lit tonight", you cheered excitedly.

"literally". Kenny clicked a lighter with a michevious smirk, the flame causing the glitter on his face to sparkle. a few people glanced at him and said his name cautiously. "what? I mean like, I'm gonna light some weed up in denny's, cool it."

"I was down for arson", craig added.

♡♡♡

the stands were absolutely flooding with people. the homecoming game was always a rival game, so north park occupied another part of the seats.

kyle felt like his heart was going to pound out of his chest. he knew you were going to be watching and that scared him. normally it wouldn't, but lately the tension between you two was rising, and it was THE game.

"come on, dude, we gotta get warmed up." Kyle's head snapped up from his hands.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second"