25

2 years have passed since the boys started posting songs online. they had become bigger and earned a following in some short few months. they had released 2 albums. and were now working on their third, and first studio album.

tyler stood out on the stage and looked out at the crowd. he was amazed, that him and josh had accomplished this. the two never would've thought they'd sell out the lc pavilion.

the crowd roared as tyler put the microphone to his mouth.

"thank you, thank you! josh & I never would've imagined this happening to us. I mean, I was making music in my basement, never even thinking of branching out to something bigger. Ohio is our home & will always be, so that's why we want you to know we've be signed to the record label fueled by ramen! all thanks to you, you guys are amazing!" the crowd cheered and roared as tyler stood with the biggest smile.

the boys put their best into their performance. they always brought all they could for their hometown. the boys ended the show both sweating like mad.

"I'd like to say something for a moment, to let you guys remember this night. whatever you're going through doesn't exist right here, right now in this place. don't give up, push through the droughts. channel the inevitable disappointments into your craft. break molds. think. create. and most importantly, stay alive. and in the meantime, make it about others. that seems to work. stay strong, live on. power to the local dreamer. we are twenty one pilots and so are you!" tyler and josh bowed and the crowd went crazy.

"thank you ohio!" the two boys ran off the stage, sweaty and out of breath.

"we did it josh, we did it." the two embraces each other & kissed.

_______________________
______________

oh my god I think I might cry, the last chapter is next :(

I love y'all

vote and comment 💬⭐❤