OTHER CHARACTERS - 2

Radhe Radhe...

LATE MANOJ AGARWAL

SITA AGARWAL:- Eldest in the Agarwal family. 66 years old. Dadi ji (grandmother) of Diya, devotional lady, sweet, caring, loves her family.

PRAVEEN AGARWAL:- Maharaja (king) of Madhopur with Avyukt Garg {Raja} (Advika's father). Advika's father was king of Banswara, but due to the population crisis Banswara merges in Madhopur, so Praveen doesn't take full hold that's why Praveen and Avyukt both are kings of Madhopur. Father of Diya and elder son of Sita and Manoj Agarwal. Strict, CEO of Agarwal Industries. Loves his family.

NEETA PRAVEEN AGARWAL:- Maharani (queen) of Madhopur with Vihana Garg {rani} (Advika's mother). Mother of Diya. Very bubbly person, sweet, loving and caring.

SIDDHARTH AGARWAL:- Younger brother of Praveen Agarwal. Chacha of Diya. Loves his Gudiya(Diya) a lot. Loving and caring for family and a strict boss for employees.

VAIDEHI SIDDHARTH AGARWAL:- Chachi of Diya. Loving and caring person. A little bit strict with children but at last has a very cool personality.

ARAV AGARWAL:- Elder brother of Diya. Strict as hell wants everything to be perfect. 26 years old. Loving and caring person. Owner of another branch of Agarwal Industries.

ANSH AGARWAL:- 24 years old. Son of Shiddharth and Vaidehi. Helps Arav in company matter. Loves his family very much.

VIDHYUT AGARWAL:- 20 years old. Younger son of Shiddharth and Vaidehi. College student 2nd year. Comedian of Agarwal family. Loves to tease Diya, always teases Diya. Secret holder for Diya and so is Diya. Tom and Jerry relationship with Diya.