Cosplaying Francis

Okay, simple question I guess. France, you always say that you love everyone equally but my question(s) is...If you could would you settle down and have an actual girl/boyfriend? If so, what would they have to be like? (what do you look for in a relationship?)

Also, Admin, I think you said you had a France cosplay(I'm to lazy to go back and check so I hope I'm right for the sake of the question). What does France think of you dressing up and acting like him? Do you think of it as weird?

~Mo-Mo

France thought for a moment. "They'd have to be a country or state like moi....so that they live as long as moi. And everyday would be new . We would express our love by little things during the day then have hot sex most of the nights~," he answered.

-.- "What a great answer France," I muttered sarcastically.

"Merci~."

"Sarcasm. AND YES. I HAVE FRANCE COSPLAY AND I WORE IT AND..... I was the only France at the con I went to. But anyways~ honhonhon. It was really fun and I got all the bitches." I beamed.

"That's not answering the question..."

"Oh! Right! He appreciates it and enjoys looking at me when I'm dressed up as him and even helped me do my makeup for my stubble~."

"Even though no one can look as sexy as the real moi~."

I laughed. "Sure. Thanks for the question~!"