Chapter 58

Bethany's POV

When I woke up this morning, I was expecting to be nervous or anxious about today. It was kind of a big day for me, and honestly I wasn't really sure how to feel.

Ever since the whole Gemma fiasco, she hasn't been around. She's been out running errands for Anne, making sure everything would be in place for the party. Anne didn't seem to mind bossing her around, and Gemma didn't mind doing whatever her mom had asked. When I offered to help with anything, she'd shoe me away, telling me to make sure Harry didn't touch anything.

So we spent three days doing nothing really. We'd wake up mid day, and then go get a bite to eat. Then we'd come home, cuddle and watch Netflix for a few hours before one of us would fall asleep. Then we'd wake up, go get dinner, do something out in the town, and then come home and sleep.

It was odd every time we were out and about. There were never that many people swarming us anymore. They would actually flinch back and make room for Harry and I. You could tell he noticed it as well. He'd squeeze my hand any time they'd do it.

it was funny how each time we'd go out, and do the same thing over and over again, I'd never get bored. I feel like it was impossible to be bored with Harry. He was always doing something ridiculous that made me laugh out loud for minutes at a time.

"Harry, it's time to get up." His mom bursts through the door, walking over towards the blinds to open them.

Harry stirs next to me, groaning and pulling me towards him. Anne looks down at us in awe, giving me a giant smile. I was blushing because it was a bit weird having Anne watch us lay in bed together when I didn't even have pants on.

"As cute as I think this is, it's time to get up Harold. We have a big day, and Bethany and I have nail appointments in an hour. Now get your lazy bum up young man." She sasses him with a hand placed firmly on her hip.

"Mum please get out and let me go to sleep." He pulls the blanket over us more, making me laugh.

"Come on Harry. It'll be good to get out of bed before 1 in the afternoon." I giggle as I attempt to sit up.

He grabs my torso in his arms and pulls me back down on the bed again. I feel my face turn the color of a tomato as Anne gushes over us.

"It's so cute but we just have so much to do today! I can't keep wasting time I here waiting for you!" She was walking around Harry's room, picking up clothes he had left scattered across the floor.

"You can leave then." Harry was sassing her as he sat up in bed.

"No if I leave, you won't get your arse up."

He moans into the pillow as I untangle myself from his body. There were a pair of his sweatpants next to my side of the bed, so I grabbed them and pulled them on under the duvet. When I got out from the giant blanket, his mom rushed over to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Good morning love!" She kissed my cheek, and I felt a warm sensation run through my body. It was good to have someone acting like a mom again.

"Good morning Anne." I give her a soft smile, watching her give me a knowing look.

"Harry, you have three seconds to get out of that bed before I rip the covers from your body." Her voice is firm, and I can tell she isn't fucking around anymore.

"Don't do it. I'm naked." He says and I can't tell if he's lying or not. I fell asleep first last night, so I'm not sure if he kept his boxers on or not.

"I've seen it all." She says bravely, going to rip the blanket off.

Right as the blanket comes off, I hear a quiet knock and a "mum-" before there is a screech and a door slamming shut.