Chapter Forty-six

* * *

A cold sunrise is sitting on this wide, long table on top of it. Folded my legs like copying those meditative monks. Watching the glass walls, those fogs outside slowly cascade in thin air. The icy water on the pool, adding the subtle noises created by Elise in the background, preparing breakfast as early in the morning feels home. Franchesca instructed her to prepare early. I had waffles in the front part where I sat, and berries scrambled eggs, including pancakes and honey. I don't mind eating those; what can I say? My body is trying to recover, and now I am navigating and dealing with the raging hormones.

Franchesca is always confirming; she doesn't mind I ate like a caveman or like a Viking woman, with a pretty massive appetite. To be honest, the food is so good. Also, Elise is a good cook. I sat there on top of the table with my hoodie. Tables for plates, not for butts like mine, but it's a better view outside anyway. No one cares; I do, as I am very pleased. With my hoodie paired with white shorts, tying my hair up, like a messy bun.

I stayed that moment, chewing. Elise pulled something from a drawer. Silently bring it and place it beside my cup of tea. "SShades wants you to see this,” she glides at the book and leaves. I covered my mouth, looking at her, and she just smiled. “Oh god! Franchesca is on the cover of the magazine." Elise silently smiled; I blushed to look.

“There she is. Heard the voice behind me. Quickly curled and placed my hoodie down the magazine. “Good morning, babe.” She kissed my ring and winked. “Careful with a pregnant woman with early cravings,” Franchesca whispered, sneering on her way from the entrance. Those scents of a fresh bath welcomed my morning.

“Oh Elise, do you want to bet she won't throw all those up after she ate? ”She grinned, taking a glimpse. Everyone appeared so happy; I enjoyed my food until they all halted. I glanced behind, where those heads were turning, predicting who that is. "FFranchesca, take me to my room, please," I said instantly. I took my cup, crammed my plate of food, and started carrying out. Veering around, taking my time, slowly pacing, and balancing the weight of my body that I have. I'm nonetheless recovering from what I have been through, a lot in that he'll cave for months.

“Come here; I'll help you with that, babe,” Franchesca presented. "Camilla, you are like a smooth pillow. I don't mind carrying you," she said, complimenting. “Can I? “I asked excitedly. I took a hunched hug tightly on her shoulders. Franchesca started walking while carrying me on her back, Franchesca holding my cup and my plate. “Be careful, you just released from the hospital," she reminded me like a child. “You need to be careful; you have precious cargo! she repeated herself the last time she said it.

* * *

“How you're feeling—any dizziness or any? "I looked away as she was carrying me. “I'm good. Just fine, nothing to worry about." After putting me in, I sat down and smiled. Franchesca didn't attempt to initiate to discuss anything with Florence, the person who, I thought, was dead in ain, piled questions about why now, all of a sudden, she just popped out from nowhere. Shrugging, those in my mind grabbed Francisca's arms and placed them on my hips. “I need a hug. I apologize, but I felt like a needy moment kicking in again, and I hate it,” I demanded. “Tell me what to do, Camilla," she asked willingly.Don't leave by my side, please,” I whispered. “I hear you. Besides, it's my job anyway, Franchesca replied, rubbing my leg open as I sat on her lap, facing her this time.