Chapter 14

I managed to sneak onto my computer and upload this chapter! I don't know if I'll be able to sneak on and post frequently because even though I have the chapters written down in a notebook, I'm still gonna have to type them up & edit them.

So I'm sorry if this is a bit shorter than usual. But please don't expect an update any time soon. I'm trying to do good with my grades, and it's going good with the exception of math. (ew)

Vote & Comment - it's much appreciated! :D

____________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            “Your hair looks so much lighter than it is in the sun,” Harry murmurs as he mindlessly strokes my semi-wet hair.

            The two of us were still at the park. He was still sitting under the tree and I was lying down with my head in his lap. We were both still a bit wet, but Harry had given me his black leather jacket, saying I would get cold. After that heated yet amazing kiss, Harry and I had been laying here in the park, just talking normally.

            “I’ve been wanting to change the color for a while,” I tell him. “Get it darker and dip-dye it at the bottom.”

            “That’d look cool,” Harry chuckles lightly. Silence passed us for a while until Harry spoke again. “Come on, I should get you home. You’re gonna be sick if you don’t get dried properly.”

            We stood up and I bit my bottom lip. “I don’t know if I can go home, Harry,” I say quietly. “Dad’s still home and –”

            “Don’t worry,” Harry tells me with a small smile, cupping my face. “You can just come home to mine. No big deal.”

            I give him a small smile, and the two of us exit the park and walk to where Harry’s house is. As we walked, Harry’s warm hand laced with mine, sending shivers up my arm and a blush appeared on my cheeks. His hand felt so right, so perfect with mine, and my cheeks were probably really red. Harry and I walked together to his house, hand in hand, as I pushed away a wet strand of hair from my face.

            We finally got to his house and walked in, still wet. “Mum?” Harry’s deep voice calls out.

            Instead of Anne coming out, Gemma walked out with my brother in tow, and Harry and I detatched our hands. “Holy crap,” her eyes widen when she sees us.

            “What happened to you guys?” Tyler asks, raising an eyebrow.

            “Um, a walk in the park?” I reply, but it came our more as a question.

            The couple rolled their eyes and Gemma smiled at me. “C’mon, I’ll get you some dry clothes.”

She took my hand and took me up the stairs. We walked into Gemma’s room that had dark purple walls with a white dressing table, single bed, and a walk-in closet similar to mine. Gemma walked towards the dresser and looked through it. She then took out a dark blue blouse and black high waisted shorts.