18. M.A.A.D City

There aren't many times in life where you get to live out a movie fantasy. Now I know what you may be thinking; your version of my
Movie fantasy has something romantic to do with Derek right? Wrong... well almost entirely wrong. This isn't a romantic fantasy in fact, it's actually far from romantic as my 2 idiotic best friends and I are current in Derek's car driving away from the infamous Kate argent who I have yet to meet... or punch.

"WOAH! Why do I get the feeling you've done this before!" Stiles says from his spot in the back, head stuck between both of the front seats. His long fingers grab onto any sold thing inside the car as I push harder.

I smile a little wider and look in the rearview mirror, Kate with a determined and sinister look on her face struggles to keep up with my erratic driving.

"I haven't ever really done this," I say aloud to both of them, causing Scott's eyes to widen in despair," but I have watched Fast and Furious movies my whole life."

"Okay uhh... that's comforting," Scott says, adjusting his seatbelt and looking back," can you just try and limit it to driving and none of those crazy stunts. I don't actually feel like having my heart rip out of my chest because we are jumping over a bridge right now."

"Don't worry McCall," I laugh out," your hearts safe with me."

He nods but still pulls his seatbelt tighter, stating at me in case I mess up.

"FASTER! ALOT FASTER! SHES GAINING ON US!" Stiles yells.

I look in the mirror to see Kate coming closer. Perfect... this bitch doesn't know who she's messing with.

"Stiles," I mumble calmly towards him," I suggest you put your seat belt on and Scott. Don't smack your head too hard."

Only one of the idiots listens to me as Stiles fumbles to tie the seatbelt, practically placing another one over it just to be safe while Scott looks clueless.

Just as she's close enough to hit our bumpers I yell out," HOLD ON!"

All in the same moment I slam the breaks and turn the wheel to the left, causing the car to make an unbelievably loud noise and practically roll. Scott's head smacks loudly against the window while I hold my breath and firmly grip onto the wheel. When we have stopped spinning and have ended in the opposite direction I waste no time in slamming on the gas and letting the speedometer fly upwards.

"Is it working?" I ask Stiles, silently applauding myself for the badass move.

"Sort of!" He yells," she's still behind us but the move has kind of put her off."

"I'm never getting in the car with you!" Scott yells out," this isn't get away driving this is suicide!"

I shrug my shoulders," you threw the keys at me."

"You growled at me to give them to you!" He defends.

"Ugh guys! She's gone!" Stiles stutters.

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone! Where? She thinks we are Derek!" I yell out.

Stiles suddenly comes to a realization and fumbles with his hands before grabbing the radio and turning it on," all units suspect is on foot, heading into the iron works."

"SHIT!" I yell out, " sorry guys!"

I take the next sharp turn, practically elbowing Scott in the face with how hard I turn the wheel.

"Bonnie's on her way to get Clyde!" Stiles yells from the back and I take one hand off the wheel to flip him off.

-----