Chapter 11-14 Second young Master (H)

Chapter 11 Second Miss' Revenge

  On this day, a maid casually stuffed a basket of clothes into her hand.

  "This is the laundry for the second lady, you can send it there!"

  Liniang was puzzled. "I'm not from Huanyifang. It

  's not suitable for me to do this job! " You." The maid said coolly.

  Liniang finally understood what was going on.

  Now that the second lady had already called the roll call, she naturally didn't dare to refuse, and hurriedly took her clothes to Cheng Jin's residence, the second lady of the Cheng family.

  Cheng Jin is fifteen years old this year. He was born with a beautiful face and is proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. He is the jewel in the palm of Master Cheng and Mrs. Cheng.

  When Liniang delivered the clothes, she was painting in the study.

  Liniang intended to deliver the clothes and leave, but Cheng Jin's maid said to her, "Second Miss said, please come and talk to her, sister Liniang."

  She and Cheng Jin hadn't even fought much The first time we meet, what do they have to say?

  Hearing this, Liniang's heart tightened - I'm afraid, things are not easy.

  She couldn't help but think of the words Xiao Lang came to the door, when she was still washing dishes in the utility room, those girls laughed and said: "Master and Madam

  originally wanted to choose one from the eldest lady and the second lady. Married to General Zhen Guo!"

  In the end, Xiao Lang fell in love with her, and even adopted her that night. As for the Eldest Miss and the Second Miss, he didn't even take a second look.

  The dignified Cheng family's incomparably noble daughter-in-law was compared to a lowly servant girl by her, and the pride of being a noble daughter would make them unable to swallow this breath.

  However, Cheng Jin is the master and Liniang is the servant, so now that Liniang feels something is wrong, she dare not turn her head and leave. Otherwise, the next thing she has to face is stronger wind and rain.

  In desperation, Liniang obediently followed the maid to the study. She didn't take off the clothes in her hand either.

  But after being brought to the door of the study, the servant girl went in to report, and Liniang stood at the door and waited. But after standing for a full cup of tea, Cheng Jin didn't say anything to let her in.

  The weather is very hot now, and Liniang was sent over to deliver clothes at noon. She had just walked all the way, and she was already sweating profusely. As a result, standing at the door of the study now, she was exposed to the sun again. The scorching sun made her skin hot after a while, and beads of sweat flowed down her cheeks like a stream.

  Liniang was dizzy from the heat.

  But there are several ice axes in Cheng Jin's study. Slight curls of cool air flowed through the study room, and some traces escaped through the door curtain and floated onto Liniang.

  But this didn't relieve the heat on Liniang's body, on the contrary it made her feel even hotter!

  While dizzy, she heard the maid who led her over whisper: "Miss, Liniang has already stood outside for a long time, shall we call her in now?

  " At my family's banquet, she blatantly seduced General Xiao, and there were many dignitaries in Danyang City who were present at that time! By doing this, we completely lost the face of our Cheng family. This kind of coquettish vixen I’m afraid she’ll pollute my house if I ask her to come in!” Cheng Jin scolded coldly.