Chapter 43

"Kira and Adam Johnson?!" a guy exclaimed as he had a sign in his arms with those names on it.

"Yes, that's us." Aidan said and he gestured to me.

"You're private plane is waiting for you." he said as he let us go into the plane.

Aidan and I sat down in two chairs in front of eachother, and I immediately took off the hat.

"Where are we staying in California? your father's house?" Aidan asked but I shook my head.

"No, we still need to find a place to stay. Wait, I have an idea." I said as I grabbed my phone and started texting Ian.

Skyla: Ian, I need your help.
Ian: What for?
Skyla: Me and a friend need a place to stay, so could you offer us that and someone that could pick us up at the airport at 3 pm?
Ian: I'll send Wes and Joven to pick you guys up, need a picture of them?
Skyla: That would be nice.

He then send me a picture of two guys, one with long brown hair, and the other had a mohawk and glasses.

"Aidan, I found a place to stay." I said quickly and he hummed back at me.

"I'm not Aidan, darling." Aidan said as he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Sorry, Adam Johnson." I said as he pulled me up.

"Since we have the same last name, I think we're married." Aidan said as he quickly twirled me around.

"Well, I do love you alot." I said as I placed my hand in his and kissed his cheek.

"Would you mind telling me more about Luke?" he asked as he sat down on a two-seater and he lovingly grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Well, he was put in prison because he had abused and raped women, so that work quite soothing. And it said he was looking for a specific person." I said and I put my head on Aidan's shoulder.

"But you'll be safe now." he replied and he caressed my cheek with his rough tumb.

"I hope so, but I think we should just stop social media, until this all is over." I said and he quickly nodded.

"Maybe you should try to sleep, I can see you're really scared." Aidan sad and he put on my seatbelt.

"Okay, I will." I said and I snuggled into his shoulder.

He just grabbed his phone, and started looking through his social media.

"I've missed your embrace." I said and I felt him laugh a bit.

"Oh, believe me, I know, babe." Aidan said and I sighed.

"Don't call me 'babe', Luke used to say that." I said and he quickly nodded.

"Sweet dreams, love." Aidan said and I just couldn't stop smiling anymore.

"Thank you, Aidan." I said and he rubbed my arm soothingly.

I then slowly fell asleep, in Aidan's arms.

Five hours later, Aidan woke me up.

"We're here." he wispered and I slowly opened my eyes.

"Like now already?" I asked making him laugh and I streched my arms.

"Preparing for landing." I heard the pilot say and I just grabbed Aidan's hand.

"Are you still scared?" Aidan asked in disbelief and I quickly nodded.

We then both kept silent, and we could feel that we've landed.

"Sir, your luggage." a stewardess said and she handed Aidan my suitcase.

"Thank you, let's go Kira." Aidan said and we walked out of the airplane.

I had a hat, and Aidan got the sunglasses.

"Do you know who's going to pick us up?" Aidan asked as we walked out of the plane.

"Yeah, these two." I said and I showed him the picture of Joven and Wes.

"Oh, okay. Cool." Aidan said and he put one arm around me.

We walked into the airport, looking for Joven and Wes.

I saw Wes on his phone, and Joven was looking around, probably searching for us.

I grabbed Aidan's hand and pulled them towards the boys.

"Hello." I said and they both looked at me.

"Hey, are you Skyla?" Joven asked and I shortly nod my head.

"Aidan Turner." Aidan said softly as he shook both their hands.

"Let's go." Joven said and he showed us his car keys by throwing and catching them.

Aidan and I followed them to an old and dirty car, I wasn't quite used to that...

"Ladies first." Aidan said and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I said as I got into the car.

Joven was driving, and I must say, it was pretty damn scary.

"So why do you guys need a place to stay? What was wrong in New-Zealand?" Wes asked as he looked back at us.

"Well, an old boyfriend of mine escaped prison, and he's looking for me, and we got the news that he had arrived in New-Zealand. My dad just demanded me to leave as soon as possible, and he wanted Aidan to go with me." I explained and they both nodded understanding.

"Ian just told us to pick you guys up, so we did." Joven said and I saw that we had arrived at a building.

"Welcome to your new home, for as long as needed." Joven said as he got out of the car, and we all followed him.

I think we walked up six stairs, until we arrived at the right floor.

"Welcome to our apartment!" Wes said happily and he opened the door for us.

"Are you guys okay with sharing a room?" Joven asked and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"Well, we'd rather not." I just said and I knew Aidan wasn't quite happy with my response.

"That's okay, but then you need to share with one of us." Wes said and I immediately moved next to him.

"You and Skyla, and me and Aidan." Joven said and we then spilt up to the bedrooms.

"You can choose which side you wanna sleep on." Wes said and I immediately jumped on the left side.

"Exept for the left side..." Wes then said and he jumped on the right side of the bed.

"Too bad, I want the left side!" I exclaimed and he laughed at me.

"Wes! Dinner at PF Changs! Ten minutes!" Joven yelled and he had his message clear enough.

"Are you and Aidan coming too?" Wes asked and I quickly nodded.

"Are you and Aidan...like...dating?" Wes asked and I turned my head to him.