chapter 41-44 Carriage 3p second young Master/Hua Ziyan (H)

Chapter 41 Still Refusing to Let Her Go

  At this moment, Liniang's eyes were blank.

  Her eyes were dull, and the men's voices in her ears seemed to come from the distant sky, buzzing like flies, and she couldn't hear clearly at all.

  "Heh, little goblin, isn't it cool now? It's so cool that you don't even know who you are, is it?"

  Hua Ziyan's laughter sounded vaguely in his ears.

  Liniang slowly came back to her senses, only to realize that at some point, Hua Ziyan had put her down, and let her sit under the willow tree root.

  She is now fully dressed and has her panties on. But with a slight movement, a hot stream flowed out from the hole, which was the semen that Hanakoyan ejaculated in her body.

  At this time, Hua Ziyan's trousers were also pulled up, and he was wearing a belt slowly.

  And just about twenty or thirty steps away from them, the footsteps of those people were still approaching.

  Only then did Liniang realize where she was. She hurriedly supported the tree trunk to stand up, but found that her hands and feet were weak and she couldn't stand up at all.

  When Hua Ziyan saw this, he chuckled again, and stretched out his long arms to pull her up.

  But this man has a lot in mind. He didn't pull her up out of good intentions, but directly pulled her into his arms!

  At this time, those people were only ten steps away from them!

  Liniang was so anxious that she pushed him hard again. "Young man, let me go!"

  "Hey, you little goblin, you turned your face and denied you just now after you squeezed me dry? Fortunately, this young man likes you very much, and I want to find another chance to let you go." Feel the power of my big cock!"

  Hanako said helplessly, and rubbed Liniang's petals with his cock that hadn't completely weakened.

  The petals were full of his semen. After being rubbed twice by him, Liniang could feel the semen flowing down the inner thighs.

  Liniang quickly clamped her legs, and she pushed him lightly again: "Of course the servant has learned the power of the playboy. However, if you still want to continue playing with the servant like this, the servant advises you not to let my second young master see it." That's good. Otherwise, my second son's temper...you know it." "

  After using up my second son, you know how to use your second son to suppress me now!" Hua Ziyan bit her red lips angrily. "But you are right. You have such a hot and humid hole, and I can't insert it once. So, I will let you go today. When I have a chance next time, I must continue to insert it well." You!"

  After speaking, he finally let go of his hand, turned around and strode towards the sound of footsteps.

  "Brother Ziyan, it really is you!"

  Immediately, the laughter of these noble sons came from not far ahead.

  Hua Ziyan also smiled and said, "Of course it's me. Do you think there are others?" "

  That's not true. It's just that besides you, brother Ziyan, I don't know who else is here?" "

  There is no one else, Just me."

  "Brother Ziyan, it's not kind of you to do this! If you really have a beautiful woman in your arms, but you only want to enjoy it and don't let your brothers see it, do you think you are enough brothers?   "