Chapter 18: Freedom

Sean's Pov

I've been fighting 'Jack' for a while now. We're practically even yet I know I can beat him. A few minutes ago I saw out of the corner of my eye Mark kill Dark. However now the warriors listen to 'Jack' so I know I need to kill him. He punched my somach hard causing me to lose my breath. I fell to my knees and saw fireballs form in 'Jack's' hands. "Sean" I heard Mark say. I glanced over at him. 'Jack' threw the fireballs but I dodged them. Mark tossed me the knife and I caught it. "Tsk tsk tsk can't you make things easy" said 'Jack' I growled "Never" I swung the knife before he could react. A large gash across his chest. He was struggling to breath. I chuckled evily and raised the knife. I stabbed his neck then stabbed his chest and stomach.
He squirmed a bit and then went limp. The warriors stopped fighting and looked at the two limp bodies and backed away. They all ran then our surroundings began to change. The gray skies began to clear up and the dark forest we were in began to lighten up. Flowers bloomed everywhere bringing color and the tree blossomed. "Wow this place is actually beautiful" wade said. "We know it hasn't been like this in a while I actually missed it" said Sam

~Time Skip~

Mark's Pov

It's the next night after we freed this land of dark and 'jack' we had a celebration and now we're going home. We all said our goodbyes. "thank you guys this means a lot to all of us"said Sam. Tim put an arm around Sam's waist and winked at me. "Yes thanks if you guys never came I would not have been reunited with my boyfriend" Tim said smiling. Sam blushed before kissing Tim on the cheek. Wilfred smiled at us "we appreciate your help now that I control this land again everything will be back to normal" We all smiled. "Goodbye guys we'll never forget you" said Sam and Tim in sync. Wilfred nodded and a pink fog surrounded me,sean,wade,bob,and yami. The next thing we knew we were all back in my apartment and everything was normal.