Sequel Information

HERE'S THE SUMMARY TO THE SEQUEL CALLED FINDING SAWYER

- - -

"You have to know that this is going to be a disaster."
"Maybe, but it'll be a beautiful one. "

Six years ago, Sawyer Jameson's life changed forever. Five years ago, Sawyer Jameson needed saving and along came Graham Cambridge. Four years ago, they learned each others secrets and fell in love with each others flaws.

They were happy, they were in love, and they almost had it all. But then reality set in, Graham left for college, and Sawyer was all alone in the world again. They tried their best and it worked for a while, until all of a sudden, it didn't, and the fairy tale couple ended it.

Flash forward five months and Graham has graduated college and returns home to Massachusetts on a mission, only this time, he isn't alone.

Now twenty-one-year-old Sawyer finds herself conflicted, caught in an intense battle of head versus heart. With a whole new set of obstacles in their way, including jealous exes, unforgiving friends, and the surprise no one saw coming, Sawyer and Graham are about to be tested in ways like never before.

Full of love and hate, fate and heartache, the next three months are going to be the worst and best of their lives and if either of them make it out without losing their minds, it'll be a miracle.

- - -

I'LL START POSTING IT FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2015 WHICH I KNOW SEEMS LIKE A LONG TIME, BUT, AS SO MANY OF YOU HAVE KINDLY POINTED OUT, IT TOOK ME LIKE A MONTH TO POST NEW CHAPTERS ANYWAYS SO THIS WON'T BE A LONG WAIT, I PROMISE.

I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED FOR THIS SEQUEL LIKE OMG I ALMOST CAN'T HANDLE IT. REALLY HOPE SOME OF YOU GUYS WILL STICK IN FOR THE RIDE AND JOIN ME FOR PT. 2.

SEE YOU IN A MONTH. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. NEVER FORGET THAT.