Feelings ❤️

After that mistake you forgot the meaning of smile but the only reason that makes your lips curve is your 6 y/o baby boy Taemin. Taehyung always tries to make you forget him but it is said right 'No one forgets their bad days'. You never forget your mistake but the child you have is always a gift for you. Before Taemin's birth you always said Taehyung to leave you, he deserves someone better but the thing is he never came in your life to leave you. You always felt something special around him but never knew what you really felt. You never even tried to show him what you felt around him.

SOME DAYS LATER 》

Today you called your childhood bestie Yuna to discuss about the feelings you have for Tae

Today you called your childhood bestie Yuna to discuss about the feelings you have for Tae.Some mins later she arrived. You greeted her with some snacks and a cup of coffee. Taemin went to school and Tae went to the company as he is the owner of the company 'Tae enterprises '. There is no one to disturb you both so you both went in your and Tae's shared room. You both started to discuss about the feelings you have for Tae. 'So, you feel comfortable around him and loves to talk with him or spend some time with him.' Yuna said as you nodded in yes. 'Do you feels butterflies in your stomach when he comes near you? ' 'Means?' You asked. 'Means, do you feel something different around him? '

To be continued

Please vote♡