Pokemon stats, Leveling,and locations.

Level 1:

HP:10
Attack:5
Defense:5
Speed:5
SP.def:5
Sp.atk:5

Depending on the nature,the stats will have a slight boost

The XP required for a Pok'emon to level up has a capacity to reach the next level

Level 1 requires 10 XP to reach level 2.
Level 2 requires 20 XP to reach level 3.
(Every level will have the XP threshold increased by 10)

The experience you gain from the defeated enemy Pok'emon depends on a roll of the dice.(1-2: 1/3 of the XP needed to level up,4-5: 2/3 of the XP needed to level up,6: the XP needed to level up.) This is scaled to enemy Pok'emon with equal level.(best example being a level 1 Pok'emon going against your level 1 Pok'emon)

Upon leveling up,each stat will increase by 1 (stats boosted by nature will increase by 2)

Each Pok'emon has 1 or 2 types, some types will have advantages or disadvantages.

Super effective attacks will deal x2 the damage of the attack.

Not very effective attacks will deal 1/2 the damage of the attack.

Not effective moves will deal no damage.

Critical hits will deal x2 damage (meaning super effective critical hits deal x4 damage)

When your Pok'emon attacks,you roll a die, 1-2 you miss,3-3 you hit the opponent,6 you score a critical hit.

Enemy Pok'emon attacks will work the same way.

(For Pok'emon attacks and the Pok'emon that can use certain attacks, a Pok'emon handbook, preferably the latest edition is required.)

The location of various Pok'emon depends on the area the campaign is in. (See Pok'emon handbook for references)

Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh, Hisui: Japan

Unova: North America

Kalos: France

Alola: Hawaii

Galar: UK

Paldea: Spain

Africa: All Safari Zone Pok'emon

Australia: All Safari Zone Pok'emon

Antarctica: All Water and Ice Type Pok'emon

South America: Hoenn and Alola Pok'emon

Canada: All Ice and Flying type Pok'emon

Russia: All Ice and Poison type Pok'emon