chapter 126-130 Crown Prince

Chapter 126 The Prince Who Didn't Raise (微H)

  She Was Brought to the Prince's Residence?

  Liniang's heart tightened, and an indescribable feeling suddenly came to her heart, she didn't know how to describe it.

  At this time, the eunuch stretched out his hand to her again: "Since we're already here, you'd better follow me in obediently, little lady! The road in this palace is not like the outside, and you won't be allowed to retreat here if you want!"

  Li Niang naturally knew this reason well.

  Even though she knew that there was absolutely no smooth road ahead, since she had already been pushed to this point, she could only bite the bullet and continue walking forward.

  She slowly stretched out her hand, put one hand on the eunuch's hand, got off the soft sedan chair, and followed the eunuch's guidance to walk in.

  The East Palace is much more magnificent and luxurious than Xiao's Mansion, and the maids walking in it all have beautiful features and slim figures, and any one they pick out is much better than her, Liniang thought to herself.

  That being the case, why did Du Yi trick her in? With her beauty and the fact that she has already given birth to a child, the prince might have already made a decision to drive her away as soon as he heard about it?

  Just as she was thinking about it, she heard the eunuch say again: "This is a rare opportunity, you must seize it well. If this makes His Royal Highness the Crown Prince interested in you, then you will enjoy the glory and wealth in this life." It's all over!"

  Liniang was baffled by these words. She was just about to ask the eunuch what she meant, but she didn't expect the eunuch to take a step back, stretch out his hand, and push her forward!

  Liniang staggered a few steps, and found herself pushed into a dark room.

  boom!

  Immediately afterwards, the door was closed tightly behind her, and she heard a squeak, and the eunuch locked it!

  Liniang was about to turn her head to look, but she heard several popping sounds one after another, and then several clusters of flames suddenly ignited in the room. It turned out that the candles in the room were lit.

  Then, Liniang realized that the place was full of people.

  Unsurprisingly, Du Yi and Song Huan were among these people. But besides them, there was a young man wearing a jade belt embroidered with a four-clawed golden dragon. This person has a noble and cold demeanor, just sitting there is like a stranger not to enter.

  However, there was a silver mask on his face. The mask covered most of his face, only revealing two dark eyes.

  And these eyes just glanced at Liniang, and then turned away.

  Afterwards, seeing Du Yi stand up, he said with a smile: "Cousin Prince, this one is the beauty I told you about. Don't think she is very handsome, but her body is very soft. The pussy is even tighter, it doesn’t loosen after a long time, and the more water is inserted. As long as it is a man, no one will not be interested in her! If you don’t believe me, just try it, I promise to wait for your cock to penetrate Go in, you're sure to get hard!"

  What did he mean by that? Could it be that... His Highness the Crown Prince can't be hard on women?

  Liniang was shocked.

  And the masked prince was still indifferent when he heard this, just sat there quietly. The eunuch next to him spoke in a sharp voice: "Young Master Du, you said that beautifully, but in the past half a year, the courtiers have donated many famous utensils to His Highness the Crown Prince, but His Highness still reminds them all of them. Not interested at all. Right now, this one doesn't look much better than the previous girls, so His Royal Highness may not be interested in it!" "Your Highness, you will know if you are interested or not.