Chapter 161-170 Cheng Brother Hua Ziyan and Crown Prince (H)

Chapter 161 Who Makes You Happier (H)

  The prince does what he says.

  After Liniang rested for another day, he pressed her on the bed, and with his mouth and hands, erased all the traces left by Cheng Dong and replaced them with his own.

  His cock also penetrated her pussy hard, and he fucked it hard all night, until he couldn't come out anymore.

  Moreover, while fucking her, he asked over and over again: "Do you think I fucked you or Cheng Zhuangyuan fucked you? Hmm? You tell the truth, don't lie!" "It's you, it's

  you You!" Liniang blushed from being fucked by him, she was sweating all over, she closed her eyes and cried helplessly.

  "Really? You didn't mean to fool me? Then tell me, how is he inferior to me?"

  This man is crazy!

  What is there to compare this kind of thing to?

  But Liniang didn't say anything, his cock kept thrusting hard, and hit the most sensitive point in her pussy. Li Niang was sent to climax again and again, she couldn't help it, she could only cry and shout: "His cock is not as thick as yours, and his skills are not as good as yours... woo..." In the

  pussy Still sucking his cock, but now being forced to recall the scene of being fucked by another man, Liniang's pussy began to shrink uncontrollably, and she reached climax just like that.

  The prince let out a low cry when he was pinched, he stretched out his hand and squeezed her nipples. "Are you imagining that you are being penetrated by two men together? So you have an orgasm?" "Oh, yes..."

  Li

  Niang cried and nodded, she quickly put her arms around his neck, He took the initiative to kiss his thin lips with his red lips, "Fuck me fast, hard, I want more!" "Don't   worry

  , I will definitely give it to you, I will give you whatever you want!"

Passive to active, the thin lips kissed and bit her red lips, the thick cock squeezed her constricted pussy forcibly, and fucked it indulgently.

  After shooting three times in a row, he was finally willing to let go to let Li Niang take a breath.

  But even so, he still couldn't help asking her: "There is also that Hua Tanhua, who will make you happier when I compare him to him? He has seen countless girls, so he must not be much worse than me in skills, right?" Thinking of Hua

  Ziyan With that superb technique, Liniang's pussy throbbed again, and she wanted it again.

  she's done. After tasting so many cocks, her body has completely surrendered to the power of cocks, and now she can't live without these things that bring her countless pleasures!

  She didn't answer the prince's words, but bent down actively, her red lips hugged the prince's semi-soft cock, and the tip of her tongue lightly traced the shape of his penis head, sucking gently with her lips, immediately made the prince's cock hard again .

  Then Liniang let go of her mouth, and she took the initiative to sit on his waist, and began to rise and fall independently, swallowing his cock with her small hole.

  After finding a suitable position, she let go of her hands, grabbed the two balls of tender breasts with both hands, rubbed the breasts vigorously, and moved her body up and down to let the cock stick into the pussy, while her red lips escaped Qingyin: "It's so comfortable, more, more..."