Chapter 7

After dinner was done I washed the dishes alone while Kelly took all the guys into the living room including our new neighbors and watch a scary movie. I finished my last dish. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist pulling me close to them. I almost jumped and yelped, but I looked up and saw kyrin smirking down at me. I shake my head at him and hit his chest.

"Jerk" I mutter before wiping my hands on his shirt. His smirk fades as he gives me a questioning look. I watched as his hands moved to the sink full of water. "Kyrin no!" I hiss he didn't take no for an answer soon I felt water poor down my head. Hitting the ground in a splash. I look at Kyrin through the strands of hair that was blocking my face. I lunged at him. "Im going to kill you" I mutter. I felt kyrins legs slip from under him and he fell to the ground with a thud bringing me with him. I look into his brown eyes smirking that I was on top again. " hmm on top again. I must be that good" I wink he looks at me confused before laughing. I shouldn't of mad that comment now I was laying in the water wth Kyrin on top. I groaned as I felt the water soak my back. I let out a groan when I felt kyrins hand brush my thigh. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't think about it babe. Maybe I want to go fuck one of those boys in there" I say gesturing towards the living room. Kyrins smirk became wider.

"Oh please babe. You want me" he winks. Before he could let out another smart Alec joke I crashed my lips into his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. His tongue brushing on my lower lip. I allowed his permission. We fought and he won. I let him off easy. I pulled away with a wink of the eye I slip out of his grip and from under neath his hovering Body. I was soaked as I thought. I walked into my room and changed into a tank and spandex. Putting my hair up into a pony and grabbed a small comfy blanket. When I walked into the living room I already saw Kyrin sitting down in the love seat alone. His eyes found me and he smirked. I groaned as I saw that the only seat was next to him. I looked around and saw an opening between chad and Derek. I got in between them and cuddled my head against chads arm and my legs stretched out near Derek. They were too busy into the movie to notice me. I looked over at Kyrin who is frowning at me. I wink and look back at the movie.

'BEEP BEEP' my alarm clock when off. I slammed my hand down on it causing the thing to fall off the side table. Letting out a groan I notice I'm in my room Alone now. Someone must of brought me in because I don't remember leaving the couch nor ending the movie. I let out the second groan as I get up. My legs ached. Maybe from falling and all that other stuff last night. Walking into the kitchen felt weird. It was all clean now. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and almost cobbled it all up. Man am i hungry.

"Hey gem I was wondering if you wanted to get ihop but by the way it looks you already ate" says Kelly from behind me. I turn around and smile at her.

"Sorry starving. Maybe the guys would want to and I can tag along and eat their bacon" I winked she let out a laugh and nodded.

"Then let's go wake them up. You can wake up Kyrin cause he's a heavy sleeper" she groans I nod and walk into kyrins room. It wasn't messy for a guy. I jumped onto his bed and hopped around. Kyrin let out a low growl. "Cmon ky wake up!" I scream. He narrows his eyes at me while leaning on his elbow.

"What do you want?" He growls again

"We are going to ihop" I chirp he rolls his eyes then gets up. He was shirtless. I found myself staring at his abs.

"Enjoy?" He asks I let out a chuckle.

"Shut up and let's go"