Chapter 9: Dinner

A/N The woman above/to the left is of the beautiful Cobie Smulders and she is what Rima looks like.... ENJOY!!

When the final bell rung Lauren, Nadia, and I all went to go change. I had to talk to our coaches first about missing practice before I went to change. They were okay with it but we had to practice during our free periods on Monday.

After that, I went to the bathroom to change into black skinny jeans, a black and white striped sweater and a leather jacket. I wore black heel boots to top it off as well.

Once I was done, I went to find them. I found Lauren and Nadia talking to Dinah and I immediately started to walk over to make sure they didn't say anything stupid. When I finally reached them they were all laughing and I joined in nervously.

"Haha... so what's so funny?" Lauren and Nadia kept laughing but Dinah's attention was no longer on what they were talking about. She was checking me out. I smirked at her as her eyes met mine. She was just standing there with her mouth slightly open, staring. I started to blush and turned my attention back to my friends. I found out what they were talking about and it made me giggle.

As I looked back at Dinah, she still was looking at me. It took for Ms. Williams to come over to pull Dinah out of her gaze. She looked me in my eyes and smiled. It made my heart skip a beat. I could see that she was blushing, though. Probably from whatever she was daydreaming about. I smiled back at her when I heard Rima's voice.

"So, you girls ready to go?" Dinah frowned and quickly glared at her before looking away. We all said yeah before hugging Dinah goodbye. I was the last one to go to her.

"Actually, I have a question for Ms. Hansen. So, I'll meet y'all at the car."

They nodded and walked away. Once they were out of sight I quickly checked to make sure the coast was clear. Which it was since her and Rima were the last teachers there. I put my arms around her shoulders and put my face in her neck. She put her arms lowly on my waist and hugged me tightly.

"Stop being so jealous." I mumbled in her neck. She sighed and squeezed me harder.

"It's difficult when you dress like that to go out with another person." She said in the same tone I was speaking in. We somehow started to sway slightly while we were talking.

"Three persons. I'm going out with three other people. Two, whom of which, know I'm already taken. The third..." I pulled back to look at her in her face. "Will know soon enough."

She nodded her head and exhaled.

"So, stop." I kissed her. "Being." I kissed her again. "Jealous." I kissed her again for longer then the previous ones.

"I'll call you when I get home, okay?"

"Okay."

I hugged her again before pulling away, pecking her lips, and running to the car.

-----------------

The car ride was extremely humorous. The place I suggested I had no idea where it was exactly.

"So it's just down here?" Rima asked.

"Uhh, I think so. Maybe not. I don't know. Just turn here."

She playfully rolled her eyes before turning.

"How don't you know where it is?"

"Because she's stupid." Lauren answered. I turned around and tried to hit her but she moved closer to the door so I couldn't reach her. I gave up and turned back around and her and Nadia just laughed.

"Shut up. I thought it was on this street."

"Just take my phone and look it up. I'm not about to waste gas on y'all too." She said as she pulled over. Nadia and Lauren left out our conversation to talk about Normani. After everything that happened with me the whole 'sex' topic for them sort of halted.