48

EVIE 

"No, I don't"

"Yes, I promise you, you do."

"This is ridiculous..."

I bit my lip, holding back my smile. Harry looked at me with a fierce look in his eyes, moving his attention over to Niall and Sam, and then back to me. "I'm telling you, Harry... you look identical to Mick Jagger. Promise you."

He groaned, again, because this had been the topic of discussion for the past twenty-five minutes. It started when we Niall and Harry went on a long winded dispute, debating over which band was more superior: The Rolling Stones or Led Zeppelin. It goes without saying that Niall had been arguing his case, claiming with full passion that Led Zeppelin is in fact the most superior band of all time. Harry, however, was quick to say that wasn't true.

"Stones revolutionized rock and roll. Don't kid yer'self bro..."

In which Niall was quick to retort with, "Have you heard Jimmy Page play the guitar? Nice try mate..."

Sam and I watched on as our boys dulled it out. Quickly it became boring (I mean, really, Led Zeppelin all the way... no debate), so it felt like it was necessary for the health of Sam and myself to end this all the only way I knew how... and that was by pointing out the obvious. I told Harry he looked like a young Mick Jagger. I assumed this was a well known fact...

"The similarities between the two of you are uncanny," I probed once more. It was actually incredibly entertaining to watch Harry's nostrils flare out in pure annoyance. Niall chuckled into my neck, his arms wrapped tightly around me, his body pressed up against my back, while I leaned my body against the breakfast counter.

Harry huffed, exasperated. His hands flying out in front of him. "Horan, tell your girl to knock it off..."

Niall laughed against my neck. His hot breath sent a wave of goosebumps to cover every inch of my skin. A smile tugged at my lips... "No can do, mate. She's got a point. M'with her on this one."

"Of course you are..." grumbled Harry. "At least I've got you on m'side. Right babe?"

Sam looked over at Niall and I, and shifted her focus back to Harry. She rolled her lips, humming lightly. "I'm still trying to get on Evie's good side... since she's my new friend n'all-"

"But I'm your boyfriend..."

"I know but ... girl power. Stick it to the man, and all that..." Sam explained. She pumped her arm in the air, a light laugh emitting from her petite frame. I clicked my tongue, earning a death glare from Harry, however, I shrugged my shoulders in a lazy response.

"Unbelievable. I look nothin' like Jagger. Same hair, is all... you all are mad," he grumbled. Defeat written across his face.

"It's okay Harry. I'm sure you've got the moves like him too," I joked.

"He really does," agreed Sam. "You should hear him sing too!"

"That's it," shouted Harry. "That's enough of of you two. Don't you have some girly slumber party to get to?"

Niall tightened his arms around my waist, pulling me into him further. "Don't go," he mumbled against my hair. His lips left a long kiss against the back of my shoulder.

Exasperated, Harry huffed. "Oi! Niall! Stop bein' a wanker and let these two birds go and do whatever girls do... What do you girls do at these things?"

"Pillow fights," I responded, dryly.

"Wine drinking," Sam added.

"And a lot of Ryan Gosling."