Chapter 6- The First Date

"PANSY!" 

Footsteps paraded through the Slytherin bedroom hallway. "What?" She rushed Into the room to see an angry Draco staring down at the clothes that she had picked out for his date with Potter.

"There is no way in hell I'm wearing this!" Draco looked at the two pairs of clothing that was splayed across his bed. There was a fancy suit made of the finest of silk. "Potter is... he's barberic! And that's my nicest suit! You think I'm going to want to impress him?"

"Well try the other one," Pansy rolled her eyes, realizing it wasn't an emergency. On the other hand, there was a grey t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. 

"Where did you even get that?" Draco gagged and pointed at the audacity of the sloppy clothing.

"I just wanted a place to start," Pansy shouted.

"A place to start? Potter will think I'm some muggle and that I have no class and he will think I'm-"

"Why do you even care what he thinks, Draco? It's a fake date."

"It's not Potter I'm worried about, It's my pride. I want to represent myself with elegance. And for the record I don't give two bollocks on what he thinks."

Pansy just pointed to the second ensemble. Draco just stared at the clothing with a mocking face.

"You honestly think that wearing the most expensive thing I have is going to impress Potter? Are you mental? He's going to feel terrible! He's a peasant and I'm a heir! You do know if my father ever heard about this, I would be slaughtered." His voice cracked at the end of that statement. 

"Oh please, he won't find out," she leant her hip against the doorframe. Pansy just continued to stare at him as if he were an moron. It gave Draco an unconfortable pit in his stomach and Draco really doesn't like feeling uncomfortable. Eventually the anger began to knaw at him until he snapped in half.

"What" he snapped. She just rolled her eyes and smirked until she broke out into a few giggles.

"You're over thinking it. You need to think like a girl." She said simply. Draco just looked at her as if she was a insane.

"Wouldn't thinking like a girl make things worse?"

"Girls are brilliant, absolutely not. What would you do if you had two pairs of clothing: one too fancy, one too sloppy, and needed to form them into a casual attire?"

He continued to stare but his face lightened up a bit. Knowing she had a plan was always comforting. Again with the lack of speech, she answered for him.

"Are you not a wizard? Think for Merlin's sake."

"Pansy, I don't date. I haven't dated!" He scoffed and she took the silence as a 'I'm dumb, please explain this to me,' moment.

"You morph them together!"

"Excellent... Pansy how do we do that without ruining both? I'm not going to destroy my best piece of clothing for that insolent goof-face, Potter."

"Oh stop putting your knickers in a twist." She turned to the bed and began mumbling words that he  didn't recognize. It wasn't a few seconds before the two horrific choices were morphed into one classy outfit.

The top was a green, long sleeved dress shirt with cuffs at the end. Draco found that a little dressy for the occasion but it would have to. Better than a t-shirt that's for sure. The pants were a deep grey which was very classy, but casual and really tied the whole thing together.

"Pansy! It's perfect!" He said thinking he was going on an amazing date with a beautiful girl, but then reality hit and he was being set up with the scar-headed golden boy.