The Game of Temptation ~15~

Hey guys!

Guess I'm back to being a terrible uploader, huh? I'M SORRY!!!

I'm really, really, really, REALLY sorry it took so long for me to upload! Really, I am! I feel so bad!!!:(( Like, at first it was because I just had no ideas, then I worked on something because Just One Night got 14 MILLION READS (AAHHH!!), so I wanted to do something for those fans, and then I got addicted to watching danisnotonfire videos, and well, here we are!

But hopefully you like this chapter!! I don't think it will be too bad (fingers crossed)... 

PS: The dedication is because she made the amazing new cover! The old one is on the side:)

LOVE<3

  UPDATE 12/02/2017: I'm reuploading this and just wanted to laugh at the fact that I called Dan Howell danisnotonfire. He's never going escape the branding is he? Lol. Anyway, hope you're enjoying the book so far (whether you're a first time or re-reader)! 

Chapter Fifteen

~Alex~

"So, you're all set?" My mom asked, and I nodded.

Break had passed by too quickly, but I needed to just get back. I needed to talk to the group and just vent about everything.

"Alright, I guess we'll see you soon. Are you coming back for Spring Break?"

I hadn't though about it.

I shrugged. "I'll let you know. It all depends on the teachers and homework."

My mom nodded, giving me a hug. "Love you. Call me when you get there."

"Love you, too." I hopped into the truck, and pulled out of the driveway. I had one final stop before I took off.

Izzy's house. I needed to say goodbye. I knew something would be different next time we saw each other, and I needed something small from her before that happened.

I pulled into the familiar driveway, and before I could even knock, she opened the door, wrapping her legs around me and slamming her lips to mine. It was hot, intense, and took my completely off guard.

I held her hips in place, pushing her against the nearest wall so I could slam the door shut behind me. I guess her parents were at work or something.

She moaned lightly, and I rubbed against her a little harder before pulling back, breathing heavily. "Damn," I muttered.

"Yeah," Izzy breathed.

"What..?" I trailed off, staring into her eyes. I wanted to know what was going on in her head.

"I need you. One more time before we leave." She kissed my jawline, lightly scratching at my back.

"How can I say no?" I mumbled, taking her lips back to mine with a groan.

An hour or so later, I could barely move.

"I'm really going to be late," I commented, but didn't attempt to get up.

I did manage to turn my head, and look at Izzy's face just looking back at me, sadness in her eyes.

"I know. Is it bad if I don't want you to leave?" She asked.

"No. I don't want to either." I groaned, sitting up. "But we both know I have to."

I somehow convinced myself to get out of her bed, and start changing back into my clothes.

I hated that I had to do this. I wanted to just lay in bed with her all day, and never leave. But I had to think about the rest of the year; I had to leave.